The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Are you funny
I'm funny 77%  77%  [ 10 ]
I am NOT funny 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
I don't know if I'm funny 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Re: Are you funny IRL?
PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 4:43 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
You know what I want to, Joe? What I really want to know is what justified that last surprise attack on me. I know you must have your reasons. I wish you would really ask yourself what might have unconsciously or consciously motivated your actions. I have tried to think about it some on my own and I have some guesses but I don't really get why you out of nowhere brought about stuff I said many years ago.

Again, I never attacked you.

Do you think this is an adequate response to everything I typed?

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 4:47 am 
Gone

Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:
You know what I want to, Joe? What I really want to know is what justified that last surprise attack on me. I know you must have your reasons. I wish you would really ask yourself what might have unconsciously or consciously motivated your actions. I have tried to think about it some on my own and I have some guesses but I don't really get why you out of nowhere brought about stuff I said many years ago.

This is the same guy who assaults delivery men. I’m surprised you are even attempting to have dialogue about with him.

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 4:50 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

This is the same guy who assaults delivery men. I’m surprised you are even attempting to have dialogue about with him.

I know. I just want to take him to task? But also there is part of me that wonders if its all my fault and I did something to deserve it. But then again this guy just gaslights you with glee. He obviously doesn't play by any rules so yeah...

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 5:11 am 
Gone

Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

I know. I just want to take him to task? But also there is part of me that wonders if its all my fault and I did something to deserve it. But then again this guy just gaslights you with glee. He obviously doesn't play by any rules so yeah...

Thinking it might be your fault is just a sign that you’re a good person dev. Focus on how sanctimonious this guy is and recalibrate.

Last edited by verb_to_trust on Sun June 26, 2022 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 5:34 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

You three are gay. Compare with: funny

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 5:41 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

I'd say come at me bro, but joey would look away sideways and pose alot, dev would pretend to understand and/or put his tie up a stripper sideways, while verb might start jogging with his silky April 16 shorts on that nobody wants to see so there's that

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 5:43 am 
Gone

I have nice legs and don’t go shorter than a seven inch inseam. Totally reasonable.

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 10:20 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

:lol:

Peak Dev

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 6:48 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

verb_to_trust wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Can you guys PM this?

Seriously, if I have to listen to the same tired Joey pleading ignorance act for the next several pages I might literally die

You're the last person on the board who should be accusing another poster of having a tired schtick.

PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2022 6:55 pm 
Gone

JuanHamm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Can you guys PM this?

Seriously, if I have to listen to the same tired Joey pleading ignorance act for the next several pages I might literally die

You're the last person on the board who should be accusing another poster of having a tired schtick.

At least my one defining characteristic as a poster isn’t complaining about other posters! There is always time for self reflection and change though! I believe in you!

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 11:12 am 
Major Dude

Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

I figured you’d respect someone who doesn’t play be any rules.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 3:59 pm 
Gone

wease wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

He likes the Best of Both Worlds

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 5:23 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

wease wrote:
Dev wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Dev wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Dev wrote:

No, I believe in integrity.

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 5:28 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

people often act against their own beliefs, sometimes

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2022 6:03 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

tree_ wrote:
people often act against their own beliefs, sometimes

oh yeah, for sure. everyone has their own set of morals and believes they are acting in the right way. I know this one guy that has quite the imagination. He could spend the day mucking about in a pig pen but would tell you had just been to a museum that was even more prestigious than the Louvre.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:57 pm 
Future Drummer

RM-themed podcast misadventures notwithstanding, yes i am funny

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 8:41 pm 
The Master

Updated answer:

Yes, I am funny.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 8:48 pm 
The Master

To some people

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 8:52 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

still funny.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 9:10 pm 
The Master

I bet 5% of you all are funny

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo