The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post subject: Homicide: Life on the Street DVD set update
PostPosted: Fri April 19, 2024 4:36 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Hello hello, GD faithful.

Some of you old timers might remember a rather comical chapter of this board's history involving me, skitch patterson, and a set of Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs. While I don't have the bandwidth currently to search archived threads for details, the long and short of it was that skitch generously tried to mail me some DVDs once, asked Jorge for my address for some unknown reason, and was pranked with an address for someone named "Angie [my last name)" in a suburb near me.

Those DVDs went to this person, we're all pretty sure. I never saw them. Still haven't seen past season 4 of that series since it's not streaming.

Well, today I have an insane update on this story.

I'm here at my restaurant going through upcoming catering deliveries, and guess who's name I came across for a delivery later today? Angela [my last name.]

I can't make this shit up. I've already notified skitch via text, but I just wish more people from old GD were around now to appreciate this story. I know chud would laugh.

Post subject: Re: Homicide: Life on the Street DVD set update
PostPosted: Fri April 19, 2024 4:38 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Sounds fun but I am technically unable to appreciate this story or its hilarious update/conclusion.

PostPosted: Fri April 19, 2024 5:06 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

washing machine wrote:

Some of you old timers might remember a rather comical chapter of this board's history involving me, skitch patterson, and a set of Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs. While I don't have the bandwidth currently to search archived threads for details, the long and short of it was that skitch generously tried to mail me some DVDs once, asked Jorge for my address for some unknown reason, and was pranked with an address for someone named "Angie [my last name)" in a suburb near me.

Those DVDs went to this person, we're all pretty sure. I never saw them. Still haven't seen past season 4 of that series since it's not streaming.

I'm here at my restaurant going through upcoming catering deliveries, and guess who's name I came across for a delivery later today? Angela [my last name.]

I can't make this shit up. I've already notified skitch via text, but I just wish more people from old GD were around now to appreciate this story. I know chud would laugh.

Will you be bringing it up with her?

PostPosted: Fri April 19, 2024 5:17 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:

Will you be bringing it up with her?

I will not be the one delivering this, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Fri April 19, 2024 5:22 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo