Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: weekend plans

Fri July 15, 2022 5:15 pm

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:going to pitchfork fest tonight and tomorrow night. it’s been pissing out for hours, and so I’m sure it’ll be a muddy mess tonight. I may wear my waders.

Who are the top three performers you want to see?

the national
japanese breakfast
mitski
dry cleaning

Have a great time.

oh wow, i might have to tune in for dry cleaning.

Enjoy.

Fri July 15, 2022 5:49 pm

no plans bc i'm a loser

Fri July 15, 2022 5:51 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:no plans bc i'm a loser

Golf

Fri July 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Golf

you know it

Fri July 15, 2022 7:02 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:

Golf

you know it

Let’s do it.

Sat July 16, 2022 10:57 pm

A few buddies are coming down tonight and staying over. They were supposed to be here early afternoon, but one messed up his groin working out last night and is couch ridden, so things have been delayed for a few hours.

Still, the wife and kid left for the city this morning, so I’ve had the afternoon all alone, which hasn’t happened for ages and feels pretty great.

Sun July 17, 2022 2:56 am

spike wrote:A few buddies are coming down tonight and staying over. They were supposed to be here early afternoon, but one messed up his groin working out last night and is couch ridden, so things have been delayed for a few hours.

Still, the wife and kid left for the city this morning, so I’ve had the afternoon all alone, which hasn’t happened for ages and feels pretty great.

keep your groin safe.

Sun July 17, 2022 3:16 am

I distinctly remember the first time after having kids that I ended up with a completely free afternoon/evening with the house to myself. Mrs. bam took the babies to her parents’ for the night. It was a Friday, beautiful weather and I cut out of work early.

I mowed the lawn.

Sun July 17, 2022 9:50 pm

Bammer wrote:I mowed the lawn.

Mon July 18, 2022 2:22 am

Bammer wrote:I distinctly remember the first time after having kids that I ended up with a completely free afternoon/evening with the house to myself. Mrs. bam took the babies to her parents’ for the night. It was a Friday, beautiful weather and I cut out of work early.

I mowed the lawn.

That ranks up there with:

“For sale: Baby shoes.
Never worn.”

Fri July 29, 2022 12:29 pm

No weekend plans; it’s been a busy summer but this weekend is open. With 60-70% rain chances the next couple days it might be a good chance to do indoor chores that have piled up.

Fri July 29, 2022 12:37 pm

Grill things
Splash pad
Trim tomato plants
Read
Dad stuff

Fri July 29, 2022 1:27 pm

None of your business.

Fri July 29, 2022 2:06 pm

date night this evening at one of our favorite haunts.
a bit of house cleaning tomorrow.
rest and relaxation.

Fri July 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Not sure yet...ill go to a bar tonight for sure. Then maybe watch Paper Girls.

Tomorrow, i might go a cafe manga oriented type of thing, maybe go to see my little niece. Maybe go to see my mom´s new theatre play.

Fri July 29, 2022 2:26 pm

County fair this afternoon. Friends and their families coming out to boat and swim tomorrow. Sunday, probably just relax.

Fri July 29, 2022 3:06 pm

spike wrote:County fair this afternoon. Friends and their families coming out to boat and swim tomorrow. Sunday, probably just relax.

what's the best fried fare from the fair?

Fri July 29, 2022 4:28 pm

Hanging out with the kids, maybe play some golf on Saturday with a friend, 3 year old's birthday party on Sunday.

Fri July 29, 2022 4:51 pm

dad wrote:
spike wrote:County fair this afternoon. Friends and their families coming out to boat and swim tomorrow. Sunday, probably just relax.

Don’t make me choose.

Fri July 29, 2022 4:53 pm

spike wrote:
dad wrote:

Don’t make me choose.

it's probably curds or something like fried milk, right?
Post a reply