Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: The New & Unproved Work/Job/Career Thread

Wed March 27, 2024 3:40 am

The Argonaut wrote:I got to get back into the civil service. Thia factory job blows some days

Too much raping? Or not enough?

Wed March 27, 2024 3:49 am

Nothing like that!

Wed March 27, 2024 3:55 am

Actual footage of Argo at his job

Wed March 27, 2024 4:50 am

:mrgreen:

Wed March 27, 2024 5:16 am

Do you guys think they'd hire me at REI? They're opening an REI here this fall. I just really don't want to work in the shoe department where I'd have to help people try on shoes. I could work with like jackets, though.

Wed March 27, 2024 5:33 am

I think they would.

Tue April 09, 2024 12:30 am

So, you may remember that one of my colleagues got fired from the factory a month or so ago and it really improved my work life. I enjoy the job much more without that person around.

But now the opposite is kind of happening. My most competent, normal colleague is getting a promotion and starting a new role in the factory next week. I'm worried that my job will be tougher and less pleasant after that. In part because they get a fair amount accomplished that the rest of us will have to pick up, but mostly because I just enjoy shooting the shit with this colleague now and again.

Oh well, that's factory life, I suppose

Tue April 09, 2024 12:39 am

Tue April 09, 2024 2:26 am

The Argonaut wrote:Do you guys think they'd hire me at REI? They're opening an REI here this fall. I just really don't want to work in the shoe department where I'd have to help people try on shoes. I could work with like jackets, though.

Are you okay?

Tue April 09, 2024 12:17 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:I got to get back into the civil service. Thia factory job blows some days

Too much raping? Or not enough?

Raping in the mouth you mean?

This whole “Argo in a factory” story arc feels like an AI generated slow play narrative. Seems fake.
Post a reply