Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: RMers with kids

Tue January 31, 2023 3:51 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:Ugh, 2 year molars are the worst.

How liberal are you guys with the ibuprofen ?

We believe in medication.

Tue January 31, 2023 3:53 pm

:lol: tooth time was when I proclaimed I was decidedly pro-ibuprofen so long as we remained within the parameters of the recommended dosage.

For my money, “I don’t know how to blow my own nose” has been infinitely more exhausting

Tue January 31, 2023 3:54 pm

my 4 year old is finally putting on his own underwear after peeing

Tue January 31, 2023 4:22 pm

The 5 year old still won't hold a fork correctly even though we've been working on it for years. :shake:

Tue January 31, 2023 4:44 pm

My 8-year-old has had an up and down fever for three days. She has all her shots. Taking her to the doc tomorrow if not better!

Tue January 31, 2023 4:45 pm

what's the degrees?

Tue January 31, 2023 6:33 pm

She's been 100 - 102 but now under 100.

Tue January 31, 2023 6:51 pm

could be covid

Tue January 31, 2023 7:43 pm

she's not testing positive for covid so we shall see.... :peace:

Wed February 15, 2023 5:43 pm

Either my kid has reached the phase where all of a sudden she’s a picky eater, or she’s constipated (hasn’t pooped since the weekend). So I’m also not letting her have a lot of the stuff she usually goes for, because those foods can be constipating, and she is not shy about expressing her displeasure. Just a lot of this today.

Thu February 23, 2023 2:26 pm

My brother and sister in law got my kid a keyboard for her birthday, so it’s been non stop demo tracks for days.

Thu February 23, 2023 3:42 pm

spike wrote:My brother and sister in law got my kid a keyboard for her birthday, so it’s been non stop demo tracks for days.

Fuck yeah. Now you guys can jam. She may be the next Stevie Wonder.

Thu February 23, 2023 4:02 pm

wease wrote:
spike wrote:My brother and sister in law got my kid a keyboard for her birthday, so it’s been non stop demo tracks for days.

Her favorite yesterday was Beethoven’s Fur Elise, so perhaps a more classical mind.

Thu February 23, 2023 4:16 pm

spike wrote:
wease wrote:

Her favorite yesterday was Beethoven’s Fur Elise, so perhaps a more classical mind.

Do the keys light up white playing the demos?

Thu February 23, 2023 4:22 pm

knee tunes wrote:
spike wrote:
wease wrote:

Do the keys light up white playing the demos?

They do not

Sat April 01, 2023 4:33 am

I was requested as coach by more kids than the team roster has room for in little league baseball this season

Sat April 01, 2023 6:02 am

Nice on Bammer. That's the best sort of validation you can get. Restepc.

Sat April 01, 2023 11:02 am

Bammer wrote:I was requested as coach by more kids than the team roster has room for in little league baseball this season

Rigged election!

Mon April 03, 2023 5:16 pm

wease wrote:
Bammer wrote:I was requested as coach by more kids than the team roster has room for in little league baseball this season

Rigged election!

:lol:

Coaching youngsters is an honorable measure.

Fri April 07, 2023 4:24 am

Coach wrote:
wease wrote:

Rigged election!

:lol:

Coaching youngsters is an honorable measure.

After the first practice, I emailed the parents individually about their son. It is starting to get a little more competitive and there is a widening gap between the good players and the terrible ones. My evaluations of each player (strengths, things to work on) were overwhelmingly positive and encouraging. For the three kids that are fucking hopeless I did everything in my power not to just say “they should quit.” I did however say they could have used another year in the level below. Oh man I hope they quit. I painted it as a safety issue. If they can’t get the glove up in front of a ball coming toward their face, they are not playing any infield.
Post a reply