Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: How Are You Feeling?

Wed December 21, 2022 3:46 am

I feel like I clipped into the backrooms years ago and I'm lost in liminal spaces.

Wed December 21, 2022 4:10 am

I hear that

Wed December 21, 2022 5:20 pm

I was supposed to go hang out with my brother this afternoon but I cancelled because I'm feeling depressed and anxious. Now I feel depressed, anxious and guilty.

Wed December 21, 2022 5:34 pm

JuanHamm wrote:I was supposed to go hang out with my brother this afternoon but I cancelled because I'm feeling depressed and anxious. Now I feel depressed, anxious and guilty.

I bathe in this. Just drink hard liquor and you will be happy again :luv:

Wed December 21, 2022 8:33 pm

i went a solid 8 months with no hip pain thanks to cortisone.

flared up monday night. called my ortho and scheduled another injection for jan 9th. they called today and had an opening at 145. such relief now

Thu December 22, 2022 3:24 am

I've been constipated again for the last 5 or 6 days. I thought the prunes made me turn the corner. I legitimately hope I crap myself in bed tonight.

Thu December 22, 2022 3:33 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I've been constipated again for the last 5 or 6 days. I thought the prunes made me turn the corner. I legitimately hope I crap myself in bed tonight.

sorry, bro. I hope you take a massive crap soon.

Thu December 22, 2022 3:40 am

dad wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I've been constipated again for the last 5 or 6 days. I thought the prunes made me turn the corner. I legitimately hope I crap myself in bed tonight.

sorry, bro. I hope you take a massive crap soon.

Thanks, pal. That really would be nice.

Thu December 22, 2022 5:15 am

Epic page of maladies here.

Thu December 22, 2022 2:17 pm

Just had a nice poop. I can’t wait until the next one on Tuesday.

Thu December 29, 2022 12:49 am

Intense hiccups going on. I may strain something soon.

Thu December 29, 2022 3:35 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Intense hiccups going on. I may strain something soon.

This stopped, but now I have a pain in my left elbow. It may be falling off.

Thu December 29, 2022 3:54 pm

Wow you are falling apart

Thu December 29, 2022 3:56 pm

is it hanging on by the weenis?

Thu December 29, 2022 3:57 pm

Jorge wrote:Wow you are falling apart

It's fine today. But I did just do a 20 minute yoga stretch and my body felt stiff af. I am admittedly getting old and heading toward a lifetime of laying on the couch and posting.

Thu December 29, 2022 4:07 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Jorge wrote:Wow you are falling apart

It's fine today. But I did just do a 20 minute yoga stretch and my body felt stiff af. I am admittedly getting old and heading toward a lifetime of laying on the couch and posting.

“heading toward”

Wed January 04, 2023 4:11 am

I talked to my crazy doctor about my issues with focus, attention to detail struggles, etc...Initially he just modified the dosage on one of my medications, but that didn't work. I have also been dealing with a lot of fatigue - like I could take a nap at any point during the day. Sometimes I had to just set my alarm for 10 minutes or so and lay down during the work day. I hadn't mentioned the fatigue to the doc, but a few weeks ago he added a new medicine for the adhd-esque issues. Early last week I noticed I wasn't feeling much fatigue at all. I didn't really think about the medicine affecting that until yesterday. I googled the effects of it and more energy is one of the key elements. I hope this sticks...

Wed January 04, 2023 4:13 am

First day of winter by Mark lanigan

Wed January 04, 2023 4:13 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I talked to my crazy doctor about my issues with focus, attention to detail struggles, etc...Initially he just modified the dosage on one of my medications, but that didn't work. I have also been dealing with a lot of fatigue - like I could take a nap at any point during the day. Sometimes I had to just set my alarm for 10 minutes or so and lay down during the work day. I hadn't mentioned the fatigue to the doc, but a few weeks ago he added a new medicine for the adhd-esque issues. Early last week I noticed I wasn't feeling much fatigue at all. I didn't really think about the medicine affecting that until yesterday. I googled the effects of it and more energy is one of the key elements. I hope this sticks...

I have noticed this renewed energy in your posts

Wed January 04, 2023 4:14 am

Jorge wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:I talked to my crazy doctor about my issues with focus, attention to detail struggles, etc...Initially he just modified the dosage on one of my medications, but that didn't work. I have also been dealing with a lot of fatigue - like I could take a nap at any point during the day. Sometimes I had to just set my alarm for 10 minutes or so and lay down during the work day. I hadn't mentioned the fatigue to the doc, but a few weeks ago he added a new medicine for the adhd-esque issues. Early last week I noticed I wasn't feeling much fatigue at all. I didn't really think about the medicine affecting that until yesterday. I googled the effects of it and more energy is one of the key elements. I hope this sticks...

I have noticed this renewed energy in your posts

Ok
Post a reply