Switch to full style
Post a reply

Travel thread

Sun April 03, 2022 12:50 am

What trips do you have planned?

Re: Travel thread

Sun April 03, 2022 1:27 am

Going to Orlando at the end of the month for a cheer competition.

Going to LA to help move Mrs Wease’s cousin Memorial Day weekend.

Going to Alaska in July.

Going to St Louis in September to see Pearl Jam.

Sun April 03, 2022 2:11 am

The demise of GD can be traced directly back to the inadequacy of the Travel thread

Sun April 03, 2022 2:19 am

Bammer wrote:The demise of GD can be traced directly back to the inadequacy of the Travel thread

Fact.

Sun April 03, 2022 2:33 am

No. We tried to create the travel sub forum and it was one too many for the board so it corrected itself. I told you this was all bammer’s fault. I wasn’t lying

Wed April 13, 2022 8:17 pm

Notes on Ireland, please, if anyone has any. Many thanks!

Thu April 14, 2022 3:20 pm

The Argonaut wrote:Notes on Ireland, please, if anyone has any. Many thanks!

check out the cliffs of moher, and dublin, and partake in the pub grub wherever. it's a beautiful country. enjoy it all.

maybe steer clear of limerick.

Thu April 14, 2022 3:25 pm

wife and i are planning a getaway for early December. trying to decide over the following:

curacao - never been.
Montego bay - never been.
playa del carmen - i'm leaning on this. my wife went a long time ago but as part of a cruise. i've never been to Mexico at all.

any suggestions?

Thu April 14, 2022 3:44 pm

Wife now has to go to Europe for five weeks straight in June and July. Contemplating some of it with her and will work over there. Paris>Vienna>London>Madrid>Milan. Thinking about doing the Vienna to Madrid stretch.

Thu April 14, 2022 4:03 pm

i'll be crossing the border into redondo beach today

Thu April 14, 2022 4:37 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Wife now has to go to Europe for five weeks straight in June and July. Contemplating some of it with her and will work over there. Paris>Vienna>London>Madrid>Milan. Thinking about doing the Vienna to Madrid stretch.

You should include Milan, then hit up Lake Como for a few days. One of the prettiest places in the world.

Thu April 14, 2022 4:41 pm

spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Wife now has to go to Europe for five weeks straight in June and July. Contemplating some of it with her and will work over there. Paris>Vienna>London>Madrid>Milan. Thinking about doing the Vienna to Madrid stretch.

You should include Milan, then hit up Lake Como for a few days. One of the prettiest places in the world.

prettier than appleton?

Thu April 14, 2022 4:43 pm

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:

prettier than appleton?

That’s why I said one of

Thu April 14, 2022 5:31 pm

spike wrote:

Maybe. I’m not too big on Milan though. I lived in Italy for a while and it was my least favorite of all the cities i visited

Thu April 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Skellig Michael

Hoping if the nukes are gonna drop they drop while I’m there. Way out at sea and plenty and fish and birds to eat.

Puffins for breakfast.

Thu April 14, 2022 5:59 pm

Don’t forget the blue milk

Thu April 14, 2022 6:01 pm

I'm thinking of moving to Australia.

Thu April 14, 2022 6:35 pm

Dev wrote:I'm thinking of moving to Australia.

To train under Rangi at his dojo?

Thu April 14, 2022 6:38 pm

spike wrote:

isn't Rangi a New Zealander?

Thu April 14, 2022 6:39 pm

dad wrote:
spike wrote:

isn't Rangi a New Zealander?

he's got you there, john...
Post a reply