The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 82  Next
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 12:54 am 
The Master

96583UP wrote:
Positano/Capri is absolute paradise

Wife has a few Euro work trips later this year and wants to tack on a family getaway. Would this be a good time with a three year old? I assume it’s a lot of sitting around in the warm and eating good stuff.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 12:56 am 
The Master

Have a great trip.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:01 am 
The Master

Thanks Larry

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:02 am 
The Master

Uhh

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:08 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Positano/Capri is absolute paradise

Wife has a few Euro work trips later this year and wants to tack on a family getaway. Would this be a good time with a three year old? I assume it’s a lot of sitting around in the warm and eating good stuff.

if you're able to leave your child with a parent state-side would be better for Positano/Capri ... a lot of steep hills - Positano is on the cliffs, so it's nice to take a walk down to the shoreline through the town, and then back up to your cliffside hotel - but it's more of an adult scene ... it's a finer-dining experience, and i think some of the restaurants might not accept children that young ... Capri itself is basically a small mountain out of the sea, you walk up, you walk around, you walk down ... it's beautiful, was vacation home to roman emperors, has amazing yachts pull up ... so there can be a lot of sitting in the warm and eating good stuff, but not really good terrain for age 3 ... would be better to go somewhere flat, and where kids have more room to run around and be loud ... i would say like age 8 and up for Positano/Capri prob fine ... Italy in general is very kid friendly, though this is a spot that is better suited for adults

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:16 am 
The Master

Makes sense, very helpful. Thanks man.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:26 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

you could hit a beach in spain with a 3 year old and do whatever you want

but no food is available from 3pm to 9pm because they are all asleep/perverts

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:33 am 
The Master

Haha, I asked my wife about this since she just spent the week in Madrid. She couldn’t comment though, as all dinners were catered tapas deals, and the one sit down was at a Michelin place where the plates just kept coming.

At the latter place, whenever someone dripped red wine on the tablecloth, a staff member would appear out of nowhere and cover it with a white sticker lol.

Last edited by spike on Mon June 05, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:34 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

believe it or not, but Geneva, Switzerland one of the most kid-friendly places i've seen in europe

the Swiss are a bit uptight, but it's the French part, and they have more of a soul

the town is built around the corner of lake geneva, there is a little beach for babies and toddlers by the main drag, snack bar, beers, the water is crystal clear, impeccably clean, the town sells chocolate everywhere, a lot of ability to hang outdoors and for kids to run around, great park right in the middle of town. first place i ever saw bunch bikes in major use

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:35 am 
The Master

I’ve been to Zurich no thanks $$$

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:37 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:
Haha, I asked my wife about this since she just spent the week in Madrid. She couldn’t comment though, as all dinners were catered tapas deals and the one sit down was at a Michelin place where the plates just kept coming.

At the latter place, whenever someone dripped red wine in the tablecloth, a staff member would appear out of nowhere and cover it with a white sticker lol.

Madrid is nice, more upscale. Barcelona is a hell hole

but in madrid they are older-school and you still can't find food from 3-9 ... and it is inland, in the summer it is hot af

but it has a great look to it ...

barcelona has whore bars dotted around where you can find *something* to eat ... although the equivalent of tourist trap food ... it also has a million english tweens there to 'learn spanish' ... and lots of AIDS

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:39 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:

yes, Suisse is expensive...

Amboise, France is beautiful and kid friendly

would not recommend paris with a 3 year old

but if you can get to a nice provincial wine town, with a couple restaurants, laid back, chill

your euro gets you a lot of bang for the buck ... high quality of food, the simple basic stuff tastes great. and wine there is inexpensive and high quality, low sulfites... wine is tripled taxed to arrive in the states, and they add all that shit to it to survive transport ... and smaller producers never get exported

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:50 am 
The Master

My in laws did a France trip and drank a ton of wine. Never hungover… it’s all that shit they have to put into it.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:51 am 
10Club Complaint Department

96583UP wrote:
spike wrote:

but if you can get to a nice provincial wine town, with a couple restaurants, laid back, chill

your euro gets you a lot of bang for the buck ... high quality of food, the simple basic stuff tastes great. and wine there is inexpensive and high quality, low sulfites... wine is tripled taxed to arrive in the states, and they add all that shit to it to survive transport ... and smaller producers never get exported

you are like lonely planet, only better.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 1:52 am 
The Master

Might do Germany, the smaller towns where my people come from. They are efficient in all things, including food service. Then my kid can say she visited The Motherland.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 2:06 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i’ve heard Germany is good … beer, pretzels, picnic tables where can kids run around in the park and play

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 2:07 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dad wrote:
96583UP wrote:
spike wrote:

you are like lonely planet, only better.

meet me

Spoiler: show
where the poop comes out

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 2:17 am 
The Master

96583UP wrote:
i’ve heard Germany is good … beer, pretzels, picnic tables where can kids run around in the park and play

The greatest egg roll I’ve ever had was at Chinese joint in Hamburg. Was the size of a late night burrito.

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 2:22 am 
Production Police

spike wrote:
96583UP wrote:

The greatest egg roll I’ve ever had was at Chinese joint in Hamburg. Was the size of a late night burrito.

That was a chimichanga

PostPosted: Mon June 05, 2023 2:32 am 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
spike wrote:
96583UP wrote:

That was a chimichanga

No it wasn’t Mexican food

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 82  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo