The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 82  Next
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Fri February 17, 2023 2:58 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I think your car is trying to tell you it misses the open road. Poor fella.

PostPosted: Fri February 17, 2023 3:05 am 
Production Police

Glad you made it home safe higgs

PostPosted: Fri February 17, 2023 3:15 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Hell, I miss the open road. 2 months or so pretty much fully off work (yeah, I did do some work while away, but really just answering e-mails and directing traffic sort of stuff) and this having to be back in the office is fucking harsh man.

I was so grumpy on Monday and Tuesday this week that I purposely lay low and avoided my family as I couldn't be trusted to play nice.

Post travel blues.

PostPosted: Fri February 17, 2023 3:24 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

tragabigzanda wrote:

#metoo

The trouble with cars these days is they are so complicated if something goes wrong more often than not you are fucked. Lift the bonnet and if its not something immediately obvious then what chance do you have of sorting any fixes out yourself?

Compare that to the 2003 40hp 2 stroke outboard engine we have on our tinnie. If there is ever anything wrong with it it will always, always be fuel related and damn simple. We hadn't taken it out in a year and the son decides he wants to go scurfing with his mates, so tries to start it. He gets it running after a lot of effort (no auto-start here - we are cranking the pull cord old-school-style) and it sounds shit and is puffing out a metric shit-tonne of black smoke. So he jumps onto youtube and sees that cleaning the carby isn't any big deal and so takes the carby off, gives it a clean, puts new fresh fuel in and that's it - boat running perfectly, mates happy little campers doing donuts on the Swan River all day last Saturday.

I do miss my Dad's old V8 Ford Marquis. Back in the day (and here I mean the late 80s) if the car was having trouble starting when cold all it took was to open the bonnet and give a squirt of brake cleaner spray straight down the carby air-intake. It would fire up straight away after that and once warmed up would go forever (or at least 100kms on a full tank!). That was the one single mechanical thing my Dad taught me. He was literally proud that he never once got that car's oil changed and it still kept on chugging.

PostPosted: Fri February 17, 2023 4:10 am 
The Master

Higgs wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

#metoo

The trouble with cars these days is they are so complicated if something goes wrong more often than not you are fucked. Lift the bonnet and if its not something immediately obvious then what chance do you have of sorting any fixes out yourself?

Compare that to the 2003 40hp 2 stroke outboard engine we have on our tinnie. If there is ever anything wrong with it it will always, always be fuel related and damn simple. We hadn't taken it out in a year and the son decides he wants to go scurfing with his mates, so tries to start it. He gets it running after a lot of effort (no auto-start here - we are cranking the pull cord old-school-style) and it sounds shit and is puffing out a metric shit-tonne of black smoke. So he jumps onto youtube and sees that cleaning the carby isn't any big deal and so takes the carby off, gives it a clean, puts new fresh fuel in and that's it - boat running perfectly, mates happy little campers doing donuts on the Swan River all day last Saturday.

I do miss my Dad's old V8 Ford Marquis. Back in the day (and here I mean the late 80s) if the car was having trouble starting when cold all it took was to open the bonnet and give a squirt of brake cleaner spray straight down the carby air-intake. It would fire up straight away after that and once warmed up would go forever (or at least 100kms on a full tank!). That was the one single mechanical thing my Dad taught me. He was literally proud that he never once got that car's oil changed and it still kept on chugging.

PostPosted: Sat February 18, 2023 9:38 pm 
mXn

Bammer wrote:
2023:
Puerto Vallarta
Detroit / East Lansing
Tucson

I may slip a quick in and out of Toronto for a BJ game.

PostPosted: Sun February 19, 2023 1:03 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

How many blowjobs do you usually give in a typical game? Have you ever been benched for sub-par fellatio?

PostPosted: Sun February 19, 2023 3:15 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

bammer gets ejacted every game for excessive toothiness

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun February 19, 2023 5:26 am 
mXn

Ello Sailor wrote:
How many blowjobs do you usually give in a typical game? Have you ever been benched for sub-par fellatio?

So many

PostPosted: Fri February 24, 2023 11:14 pm 
The Master

The kid and I are tagging along with the wife for a work trip at a resort in Phoenix mid March. Could use some warm temps.

PostPosted: Fri February 24, 2023 11:44 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

We got invited to Taos for Spring Break. Hoping to get a couple of hikes in.

PostPosted: Fri February 24, 2023 11:58 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

We’re in Palm Springs via Las Vegas (Death Valley National Park) for Spring Break. Seeing Tay Tay on the 25th to kick things off.

Also, just finishing planning our trip to Italy in June. Two weeks in Rome, Positano, and Taormina. It’ll either be fantastic or a complete shit show. Can’t wait.

PostPosted: Sat February 25, 2023 12:02 am 

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Also, just finishing planning our trip to Italy in June. Two weeks in Rome, Positano, and Taormina. It’ll either be fantastic or a complete shit show. Can’t wait.

I would love to hear/read about this when you return. We're going to Europe for our 10 year, and we're trying to decide what cities we'd like to hit. My BiL and his wife recently got back from London, Paris, and Rome, and absolutely loved Rome.

Just looking at options.

PostPosted: Sat February 25, 2023 12:03 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Chris_H_2 wrote:
We’re in Palm Springs via Las Vegas (Death Valley National Park) for Spring Break. Seeing Tay Tay on the 25th to kick things off.

That sounds incredible.

PostPosted: Sat February 25, 2023 12:34 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Anders wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:

That sounds incredible.

i'm really looking forward to it. we're doing a helicopter tour of the hoover dam and grand canyon. pray for us.

PostPosted: Sat February 25, 2023 1:01 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Anders wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:

That sounds incredible.

i'm really looking forward to it. we're doing a helicopter tour of the hoover dam and grand canyon. pray for us.

I will.

PostPosted: Sun February 26, 2023 6:14 pm 
Production Police

dad wrote:

Some of my favorite eating ever was in Taos. Can’t imagine many of those spots survived Covid but it’s really an affordable culinary gem

PostPosted: Sun February 26, 2023 7:18 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:
dad wrote:

Some of my favorite eating ever was in Taos. Can’t imagine many of those spots survived Covid but it’s really an affordable culinary gem

We've opted to politely back out of the Taos trip, and have planned our own trip to the Grand Canyon, and whatever things we can get into.

I'm stoked. Desert Spring Break.

PostPosted: Mon February 27, 2023 5:50 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:
dad wrote:

I don't remember anything specific about food in Taos since we went there for a day trip. Everything is green chile this and that. However, in Santa Fe, where we were staying, we went to this place, https://www.paper-dosa.com/

It was delicious.

PostPosted: Sun March 12, 2023 1:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

so ive not felt well at the last few days..probably from the stress of upcoming stuff...anyway we flew back to California yesterday..I have literally flown probably 1 million miles in my life..turbulence has never bothered me and ive been in some good ones..we flew threw that atomospheric river yesterday and man was the last half just horrible...already having a bad stomach at the time and used 2 barf bags..first time ever in. my life I ralphed on a plane...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 82  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo