The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 124  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 6:56 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

This is totally rational, but I have nowhere else to post this.

I went to a gas station today. Ten or so pumps were all full and cars were lined up, so I got behind a pick-up truck. No one was at the pump, so I figured he was inside paying. I sat there for 10 minutes and no one came out of the store, and eventually a pump next to the truck opened up.

I backed up and drove around the pumps, so I could get to the open pump on the correct side. Somehow I made it without someone stealing the spot. I start pumping and look up, and that mother fucker in the truck was just sitting in his cab talking on his phone. When I finished pumping my gas, people were lining up again, and he was STILL sitting in his cab talking on the phone.

I never wanted to drag a person from their car and pummel them so badly in my life.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:00 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

that's fucked up.. i hate when people are this inconsiderate and self-absorbed, which unfortunately is something i witness nearly every day i'm driving

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:04 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The boomerang feature on social media posts

Ruddo

NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

odduR

NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Ruddo

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:05 pm 
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

jfc jorge

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:08 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:

I went to a gas station today. Ten or so pumps were all full and cars were lined up, so I got behind a pick-up truck. No one was at the pump, so I figured he was inside paying. I sat there for 10 minutes and no one came out of the store, and eventually a pump next to the truck opened up.

I backed up and drove around the pumps, so I could get to the open pump on the correct side. Somehow I made it without someone stealing the spot. I start pumping and look up, and that mother fucker in the truck was just sitting in his cab talking on his phone. When I finished pumping my gas, people were lining up again, and he was STILL sitting in his cab talking on the phone.

I never wanted to drag a person from their car and pummel them so badly in my life.

Have you ever pulled up to an empty spot, went to swipe your card, and some dude in a vehicle on the other side frantically run up to you saying "wait wait! I just paid and I'm about to use this pump on the other side!" ?

I wanted to hate the dude for being that inconsiderate, but then I realized that he was just a dipshit who forgot which side his gas tank was and decided to die on that hill instead of move his car and probably lose a place in line. I kind of forgive him for that.

Last edited by washing machine on Wed May 18, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:09 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

washing machine wrote:
B wrote:

Have you ever pulled up to an empty spot, went to swipe your card, and some dude in a vehicle on the other side frantically run up to you saying "wait wait! I just paid and I'm about to use this pump on the other side!" ?

Um .... no ... please go on.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:11 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:
washing machine wrote:
B wrote:

The clarification is in the edit above.

Basically, the guy just parked the wrong way and made it work for him.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:20 pm 
She / Her

band names that have absolutely no meaning to anyone but the band (The Rasmus???)

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 3:43 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I hate posting sometimes. I was just trying to make a post about how it's hot outside this weekend and I was outside a lot today and that I might go to the movies tomorrow. But I couldn't get the wording right and then I started trying to decide between commas or parentheses or dashes. It was a simple post. But I gave up on it. Writing is too much trouble sometimes

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 11:36 pm 
The Master

The kitchen sink multi-hyphenate Instagram bio. Something like “Mom | Wife | 5K race addict | Weekend oenophile | Occasional bird-watcher and life-observer | Environmental warrior | Closet Ellen fan | Human | #MyBodyMyRules”

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 11:41 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

tragabigzanda wrote:
The kitchen sink multi-hyphenate Instagram bio. Something like “Mom | Wife | 5K race addict | Weekend oenophile | Occasional bird-watcher and life-observer | Environmental warrior | Closet Ellen fan | Human | #MyBodyMyRules”

Cultivated identity is very cheugy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 11:43 pm 
The Master

Jorge wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Cultivated identity is very cheugy

[googles “cheugy,” nods in affirmation]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:20 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Yeah I googled cheugy just like trag did a few months ago and then a whole world of understanding opened up.

Last edited by washing machine on Mon May 23, 2022 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:28 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

washing machine wrote:
Yeah I googled cheugy just like trag opened a few months ago, in a whole world of understanding opened up

wat

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:34 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Little voice to text snafu there.

Should read: Yeah I googled cheugy just like trag did a few months ago and then a whole world of understanding opened up.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:45 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Thanks for clarifying, Reid

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:53 am 
Looks Like a Cat

voice-to-text mishaps are probably up there on the cheugy scale, I'd reckon. Like the text version of "dad thumb" in a photo.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:04 am 
mXn

washing machine wrote:
B wrote:
washing machine wrote:
B wrote:

The clarification is in the edit above.

Basically, the guy just parked the wrong way and made it work for him.

Costco is very strictly a one way situation, so, no.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 124  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo