The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 1:01 am 
The Master

you have a real knack for sounding like a serial killer

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 1:58 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

what a weird coincidence

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 2:11 am 
The Master

Name three people at the factory you'd like to kill

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 2:12 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Name three people at the factory you'd like to kill

osama bin laden
hitler
satan

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 5:16 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I just think water should be lighter. I don't know about all this killing and making people into beef jerky stuff that Argo is so obsessed with.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 7:25 pm 
She / Her

The Argonaut wrote:
It's kind of bullshit to say that the human body is 60% water. If you have a bucket of water and infuse it with 40% dry flesh, you no long longer have any water. You now just have wet flesh. The human body is mostly just wet flesh. No water at all!

how do you get wet flesh?

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 8:04 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Ms Harmless wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
It's kind of bullshit to say that the human body is 60% water. If you have a bucket of water and infuse it with 40% dry flesh, you no long longer have any water. You now just have wet flesh. The human body is mostly just wet flesh. No water at all!

how do you get wet flesh?

You have wet flesh. Just as you no longer have dry flesh, you also no longer have water.

PostPosted: Sun April 28, 2024 11:00 pm 
The Master

Argo and Dev's fractured relationship

PostPosted: Tue April 30, 2024 12:46 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

This dumb-arse Synology NAS that I bought. I've had it for about 3 years now I guess, and when I bought it I didn't do my usual amount of homework, so somehow ended up with an under-powered, weak sauce processor on the thing. It actually mostly works OK, but when it decides it is gonna chuck a wobbly, oh boy, nothing will get it to work as it should.

Funnily enough I don't tend to have too many issues running video through it on Plex, but music on Plexamp has been pretty much a no go zone for me since day one.

I should just buy another, flasher one, swap the drives straight into it and be done, but these days I am measuring everything in "how many nights accommodation does this buy while we are in Italy in September" coinage. Which means I don't want to spend any of my Australian pesos unless absolutely necessary at this time.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:12 pm 
The Master

Got into some poison oak or poison ivy a few days ago so I hate nature

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:42 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Higgs wrote:
This dumb-arse Synology NAS that I bought. I've had it for about 3 years now I guess, and when I bought it I didn't do my usual amount of homework, so somehow ended up with an under-powered, weak sauce processor on the thing. It actually mostly works OK, but when it decides it is gonna chuck a wobbly, oh boy, nothing will get it to work as it should.

Funnily enough I don't tend to have too many issues running video through it on Plex, but music on Plexamp has been pretty much a no go zone for me since day one.

I should just buy another, flasher one, swap the drives straight into it and be done, but these days I am measuring everything in "how many nights accommodation does this buy while we are in Italy in September" coinage. Which means I don't want to spend any of my Australian pesos unless absolutely necessary at this time.

i read this and had absolutely no idea what you were talking about and thought i was having a stroke

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:45 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I trimmed a toenail too short and now it is very painful.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 6:07 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Honey in squeeze bottles

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 6:09 pm 
She / Her

Peeps wrote:
Higgs wrote:

i read this and had absolutely no idea what you were talking about and thought i was having a stroke

it's like the first paragraphs of the best novel; I have no idea what's going on but the intrigue is off the charts

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 4:45 am 
The Master

Ms Harmless wrote:
Peeps wrote:
Higgs wrote:

it's like the first paragraphs of the best novel; I have no idea what's going on but the intrigue is off the charts

welcome to every time i converse with my aussie mother in law

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 5:12 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

spike wrote:
Ms Harmless wrote:
Peeps wrote:
Higgs wrote:

welcome to every time i converse with my aussie mother in law

I look forward to bamboozling the hell out of you when we have beers in November. Your wife can translate though, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 am 
She / Her

terribly obvious, purely functional movie titles with zero originality

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 am 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Ms Harmless wrote:

Say more

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:05 pm 
She / Her

Jorge wrote:
Ms Harmless wrote:

Say more

Russell Crowe is in a film called "The Exorcism" this year when he already did the completely unrelated "The Pope's Exorcist" last year, and there already exists movies like "The Last Exorcist", "The Exorcism of God", "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", and, of course, "The Exorcist"

there is a movie called "Trunk - Locked in", about... you guessed it, being locked in a trunk; and another called "Buried", about... you guessed it, someone who finds themselves buried alive

I have to think "Snakes On A Plane" was a piss take of this titling phenomenon and I respect that

last night I did a rewatch of one of my favourite horror films with an incredibly simple premise, "A Dark Song"; the title is evocative, intriguing, non-literal, yet perfectly describes events

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Makes sense. Yeah, nondescript titles are weak. I imagine it's a marketing decision more than an artistic one.

I can't wait to see what bland, boring title they change Nightbitch to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo