Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Talk about your day thread

Mon February 06, 2023 2:25 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:My UE Boom bluetooth speaker makes that sound when it's sick of Billy Corgan's voice and needs to take a break.

:lol:

¨enough of this shit jesus!!¨

Mon February 06, 2023 3:50 pm

have to buy new windshield wipers today

Mon February 06, 2023 4:30 pm

doug rr wrote:have to buy new windshield wipers today

Did you install them yourself?

Mon February 06, 2023 4:32 pm

One of my favorite things to do is to change my engine air filter before I get an oil change, and listen to the oil change dude tell me I need a new engine air filter.

Mon February 06, 2023 4:39 pm

lol

Mon February 06, 2023 6:05 pm

:haha:

Mon February 06, 2023 6:33 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:

ha..funny story..its one thing I know how to do that involves a car..anyway, I went to the local auto zone to get them and after I paid he took them out the parking lot and put them on for me for no charge

Mon February 06, 2023 7:09 pm

doug rr wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

ha..funny story..its one thing I know how to do that involves a car..anyway, I went to the local auto zone to get them and after I paid he took them out the parking lot and put them on for me for no charge

I do the same thing. They can do it about 2.5X faster than me and for no charge!

Mon February 06, 2023 7:10 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
doug rr wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

I do the same thing. They can do it about 2.5X faster than me and for no charge!

So glad to hear this. I felt my manhood going down the drain last time I struggled to get those damn things on.

Mon February 06, 2023 7:18 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
doug rr wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

So glad to hear this. I felt my manhood going down the drain last time I struggled to get those damn things on.

this is a secret but the older you get the less you care about your manhood..pay a young kid to do stuff is where its at..you live longer that way too

Mon February 06, 2023 7:29 pm

I replaced the front rotors on my minivan yesterday, and it felt great to be able to do it. Not in a manhood-saving way, but money-saving way.

Mon February 06, 2023 9:34 pm

my desk chair is sinking even while not sitting in it. i took the initiative and was just going to order a new chair but went crazy and ordered a new gas lift cylinder

Mon February 06, 2023 11:14 pm

doug rr wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
doug rr wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

this is a secret but the older you get the less you care about your manhood..pay a young kid to do stuff is where its at..you live longer that way too

This is so true

Wed February 08, 2023 5:37 am

doug rr wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
doug rr wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

or they do it no charge ;)

Fri February 10, 2023 9:54 pm

My bathroom ceiling currently has a huge hole in it and water is leaking out pretty quickly. Apparently the upstairs apartment tub is leaking and they'll probably have to replace their tub to even get to it. Not gonna be fixed for several days. I hate this place!

Sat February 11, 2023 1:52 am

BurtReynolds wrote:My bathroom ceiling currently has a huge hole in it and water is leaking out pretty quickly. Apparently the upstairs apartment tub is leaking and they'll probably have to replace their tub to even get to it. Not gonna be fixed for several days. I hate this place!

Fuck having upstairs neighbors

Sat February 11, 2023 2:00 am

BurtReynolds wrote:My bathroom ceiling currently has a huge hole in it and water is leaking out pretty quickly. Apparently the upstairs apartment tub is leaking and they'll probably have to replace their tub to even get to it. Not gonna be fixed for several days. I hate this place!

Still thinking about buying?

Sat February 11, 2023 2:45 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

more than ever.

Sat February 11, 2023 2:47 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

more than ever.

Go get it.

Sat February 11, 2023 2:48 am

I was a regular on a lot of art message boards back in the day and miss the vibe. Too bad social media killed them. Rm is the last vestige of that.
Post a reply