Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Talk about your day thread

Sat August 06, 2022 6:17 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I was walking down the street and this old lady asked me where some place was. I pulled out my phone to see if I could look it up, and she told me to stop looking at my phone and then called me a stupid fag. Then she crossed the street and called me a bitch.

Life in the big city.

malice found you

Sat August 06, 2022 6:25 pm

She was far too nice to be malice.

Sat August 06, 2022 6:31 pm

i've met malice, she's nice

Sat August 06, 2022 6:33 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I hate this place so much.

Move to Alabama where old women are always nice but the fags are still stupid.

Sat August 06, 2022 7:18 pm

She was right to yell at me. My attempt to help was beta male weakness. A true alpha would have left her to die in the street. She was testing me and I failed.

Sat August 06, 2022 7:26 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:She was right to yell at me. My attempt to help was beta male weakness. A true alpha would have left her to die in the street. She was testing me and I failed.

She probably wanted your d (dick).

Sat August 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Why not just say "I'm not sure, but let me see if I can find it on Google maps"?

She probably thought you were making a TikTok or something. It's understandable.

Sat August 06, 2022 8:10 pm

No, it is not.

Sat August 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Oh

Sat August 06, 2022 8:20 pm

Good. Ttyl.

Sat August 06, 2022 9:18 pm

Norris wrote:i've met malice, she's nice

she is a wonderful person

Sat August 06, 2022 9:20 pm

we walked to the beach and slept in the sand for a couple of hours..dusted ourselves off and grabbed a slice of pizza and met some nice lady from boston on the restaurant picnic bench..home by 2pm..good day

Sat August 06, 2022 9:20 pm

Waiting anxiously to find out if they need me to delay my flight four hours in order to receive a $600 gift card. I am frugal.

Sat August 06, 2022 9:22 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Waiting anxiously to find out if they need me to delay my flight four hours in order to receive a $600 gift card. I am frugal.

calm yourself down and listen to nina simone sing about baltimore...

Sat August 06, 2022 9:24 pm

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Waiting anxiously to find out if they need me to delay my flight four hours in order to receive a $600 gift card. I am frugal.

I’m calm. I just can’t remember if the lady said they’d call my name if they need me or if they don’t need me, and they’re boarding the geriatrics, cripples and veterans now.

Sat August 06, 2022 9:25 pm

Good luck.

Sat August 06, 2022 9:25 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:

I’m calm. I just can’t remember if the lady said they’d call my name if they need me or if they don’t need me, and they’re boarding the geriatrics, cripples and veterans now.

why aren't you flying first class?

Sat August 06, 2022 9:48 pm

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:

why aren't you flying first class?

Because my employer is actually paying for this flight. I’ve been bumped to first class once. For a 40 minute flight.

They didn’t need me to bump. Doug, please give me $600.

Sat August 06, 2022 10:03 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Because my employer is actually paying for this flight.

All the more reason. Fly business

Sat August 06, 2022 10:32 pm

Jorge wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Because my employer is actually paying for this flight.

All the more reason. Fly business

It would not get approved.
Post a reply