Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Talk about your day thread

Mon June 27, 2022 7:15 am

You boomers need to take better care of yourselves.

Mon June 27, 2022 7:31 am

Ello Sailor wrote:You boomers need to take better care of yourselves.

Them seem like fightin' words

Mon June 27, 2022 7:44 am

Go for the knee, Soma!

Mon June 27, 2022 8:35 am

I could never hurt such a sweet, old man.

Mon June 27, 2022 8:59 am

:heartbeat:

Mon June 27, 2022 11:09 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:How does a twisted bowel even happen?

Isn't this just a hernia?

Not at all.

Wed June 29, 2022 7:33 pm

you know youre getting good wings at a dive bar where two women are comparing their boyfriends jail time

Wed June 29, 2022 10:47 pm

Peeps wrote:you know youre getting good wings at a dive bar where two women are comparing their boyfriends jail time

:nice:

Thu June 30, 2022 2:14 pm

Car emissions done and tags paid for.
How is it only Thursday? Feels like it should be Friday.

Thu June 30, 2022 2:24 pm

Last day of work before vacation. It feels like I’ve done three weeks’ worth of work trying to get ready.

Thu June 30, 2022 7:30 pm

went to the gym for the first time in over a month today...man i hate the gym

Thu June 30, 2022 8:13 pm

It absolutely sucks to work for an airline right now. The whole industry is a dumpster fire. It’s going to be an awful summer too.

Thu June 30, 2022 8:17 pm

biff and his summer tales of the friendly skies...cant wait..make a thread

Thu June 30, 2022 9:58 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:It absolutely sucks to work for an airline right now. The whole industry is a dumpster fire. It’s going to be an awful summer too.

What airline do you work for? You could be one of our customers?

Thu June 30, 2022 10:09 pm

This doesn’t bode well for our Alaska trip

Thu June 30, 2022 10:27 pm

last night of solo parenting (assuming my wife isn't stranded in europe due to all the airport striking). cooling off with some woodford reserve double oaked after doing some light edging in the backyard. it's hot af.

Thu June 30, 2022 11:59 pm

spike wrote:last night of solo parenting (assuming my wife isn't stranded in europe due to all the airport striking). cooling off with some woodford reserve double oaked after doing some light edging in the backyard. it's hot af.

when is your solo vacation?

Fri July 01, 2022 12:23 am

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:last night of solo parenting (assuming my wife isn't stranded in europe due to all the airport striking). cooling off with some woodford reserve double oaked after doing some light edging in the backyard. it's hot af.

boys' night at the lake in a couple weeks, about all i get. i'd invite chris h 2, but he stopped posting.

Fri July 01, 2022 12:25 am

My wife’s kids were supposed to be flying back today but got stranded in Amsterdam. They’re on a flight tomorrow morning to jfk but getting them from there to here on Friday before July 4 is turning into a nightmare

Fri July 01, 2022 12:26 am

spike wrote:
doug rr wrote:

boys' night at the lake in a couple weeks, about all i get. i'd invite chris h 2, but he stopped posting.

invite me
Post a reply