The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 480  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talk about your day thread
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:12 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
and she is on a wheelchair?

Yep

why, what happened to her

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:35 pm 
Major Dude

VinylGuy wrote:
wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
and she is on a wheelchair?

Yep

why, what happened to her

Cerebral palsy probably caused by copious drug usage by her mom when she was pregnant with her. When I first met her, it was about a year after her mom died. (I think OD of some sort, but I could be misremembering). She was going to physical therapy a few times a week and was actually taking a dance class and able to walk greater-than-short distances with a walker. But by the time she graduated high school, she quit the PT and just decided she didn’t want to try anymore and has been wheelchair bound ever since.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:37 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

wease wrote:
Mickey wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
And she is capable of living alone? Or are you guys her go to now for all problems? Does she have friends out there?

She has lived “on her own” for the past couple of years. Someone has pretty much always been there to take care of problems for her. be it her sister, her uncle (when he was alive), my wife (and by extension, me)…

She has visited LA for extended periods in the past, like 3-4 week stretches, but of course she’s always stayed in pricey hotels and never had to do anything on her own. She says she has a group of friends there that include Emily Valentine from 90210, and included Robert Evans when he was alive, and a couple of other “well known” writers and producers. Her expectation is that these people will automatically start putting her in movies, tv shows and such and will be able to move into her own palace in 6 months or so and have staff to wait on her like they do in the hotels she stays at.

Before he died, her uncle had worked out a deal with her to live on her own at home for a while then if she could handle that, they’d look at letting her go out there. He had spoken with my wife about going with her to help her get set up but he’d be handling all the money and that aspect of it. Then he killed himself and her sister refused to handle any of it so they asked my wife to be in charge. Since she has helped with the two girls since their mom died when they were kids, she felt an obligation to do it. Plus, she gets paid an annual sum, so it’s not like she’s doing it for nothing. But the mental and emotional toll is so not worth it for me.

The agreement is that if she can’t handle it for a year, she moves back home. Judging by the 15 hours since we saw her last, we’re gonna know pretty quick how that’s gonna be. And really, we both knew it before she moved but this way at least she can be told she went and couldn’t do it. I mean, her phone would ring and she would hand it to my wife to answer it. When we went to eat a couple of nights ago she ran over one dude’s foot and banged into another’s leg with her wheelchair and never even said sorry. Just kept going. She has no social skills whatsoever. And she lives in this dream world where if she just sits in her chair in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre over Marilyn’s hand impressions, someone will see her and know they’re the exact same measurements and she’ll be cast in a blockbuster and be a star. Or finally Mike Myers, in full Austin Powers mode, will see her and sweep her up and marry her and live happily ever after with her. She is absolutely exhausting.

Legitimate question--does she have a mental disorder?

I truly think she does. But everyone in her life has just enabled and put up with her “eccentricities” and I don’t think she’s ever actually seen anyone.

Which is bizarre. Because everyone who indulged her all thru life are the very ones she hates now for holding her back and repressing her. But she also wants to change her surname to what theirs is/was.

I mean like...do you have any proof that she actually knows these people? Because this whole story sounds like bullshit, or worse.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 11:04 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

she says she knows Christine Elise?

Poor girl...she sounds like she has and had a very tough life, even if she is impossible to deal with.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm 
Major Dude

Mickey wrote:
wease wrote:
Mickey wrote:
wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
And she is capable of living alone? Or are you guys her go to now for all problems? Does she have friends out there?

She has lived “on her own” for the past couple of years. Someone has pretty much always been there to take care of problems for her. be it her sister, her uncle (when he was alive), my wife (and by extension, me)…

She has visited LA for extended periods in the past, like 3-4 week stretches, but of course she’s always stayed in pricey hotels and never had to do anything on her own. She says she has a group of friends there that include Emily Valentine from 90210, and included Robert Evans when he was alive, and a couple of other “well known” writers and producers. Her expectation is that these people will automatically start putting her in movies, tv shows and such and will be able to move into her own palace in 6 months or so and have staff to wait on her like they do in the hotels she stays at.

Before he died, her uncle had worked out a deal with her to live on her own at home for a while then if she could handle that, they’d look at letting her go out there. He had spoken with my wife about going with her to help her get set up but he’d be handling all the money and that aspect of it. Then he killed himself and her sister refused to handle any of it so they asked my wife to be in charge. Since she has helped with the two girls since their mom died when they were kids, she felt an obligation to do it. Plus, she gets paid an annual sum, so it’s not like she’s doing it for nothing. But the mental and emotional toll is so not worth it for me.

The agreement is that if she can’t handle it for a year, she moves back home. Judging by the 15 hours since we saw her last, we’re gonna know pretty quick how that’s gonna be. And really, we both knew it before she moved but this way at least she can be told she went and couldn’t do it. I mean, her phone would ring and she would hand it to my wife to answer it. When we went to eat a couple of nights ago she ran over one dude’s foot and banged into another’s leg with her wheelchair and never even said sorry. Just kept going. She has no social skills whatsoever. And she lives in this dream world where if she just sits in her chair in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre over Marilyn’s hand impressions, someone will see her and know they’re the exact same measurements and she’ll be cast in a blockbuster and be a star. Or finally Mike Myers, in full Austin Powers mode, will see her and sweep her up and marry her and live happily ever after with her. She is absolutely exhausting.

Legitimate question--does she have a mental disorder?

I truly think she does. But everyone in her life has just enabled and put up with her “eccentricities” and I don’t think she’s ever actually seen anyone.

Which is bizarre. Because everyone who indulged her all thru life are the very ones she hates now for holding her back and repressing her. But she also wants to change her surname to what theirs is/was.

I mean like...do you have any proof that she actually knows these people? Because this whole story sounds like bullshit, or worse.

You mean the Hollywood people? I don’t know of any. She may be getting some sort of responses from them on Facebook or Instagram or something and saying they’re her friends.

If she does know them and they actually spend time with her, we’ll find out really quick how good those friendships are.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:03 am 
Major Dude

VinylGuy wrote:

Poor girl...she sounds like she has and had a very tough life, even if she is impossible to deal with.

Yes. She says that. And Christine is trying to fix her up with screenwriter Daniel Waters of Heathers and Batman Returns fame.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:04 am 
Mind Your Tanners

I think your cousin has schizophrenia.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:18 am 
jeeeesus relax already

wease wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:

Yes. She says that. And Christine is trying to fix her up with screenwriter Daniel Waters of Heathers and Batman Returns fame.

super weird

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:38 am 
Gone

This person is a 5150

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:41 am 
Major Dude

Mickey wrote:
I think your cousin has schizophrenia.

Mrs Wease’s cousin.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 7:05 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Blew off work today because I didn't like the fill-in lead's attitude. I don't need this!

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 7:17 pm 
Major Dude

BurtReynolds wrote:
Blew off work today because I didn't like the fill-in lead's attitude. I don't need this!

Fuck them. You did the right thing burt.

PostPosted: Wed June 01, 2022 6:52 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

i am on the 16th floor in downtown pittsburgh

i should not hear a car bumping bass as it drives by

PostPosted: Thu June 02, 2022 3:10 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Went to Barclays Center tonight to watch the Liberty play. First WNBA game. Most fun I've had at a live sporting event in a long time.

PostPosted: Thu June 02, 2022 3:15 am 
Posting (live)

Apparently June 4th is Cheese Day. All I know is we just had a massive spread and it was fantastic.

PostPosted: Thu June 02, 2022 3:15 am 
Major Dude

epilogue wrote:
Went to Barclays Center tonight to watch the Liberty play. First WNBA game. Most fun I've had at a live sporting event in a long time.

Nice!

PostPosted: Thu June 02, 2022 3:16 am 
Major Dude

LetMeSleep wrote:
Apparently June 4th is Cheese Day. All I know is we just had a massive spread and it was fantastic.

But it’s not the 4th yet

PostPosted: Thu June 02, 2022 3:17 am 
Posting (live)

wease wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:

But it’s not the 4th yet

I don't really care. I'm in cheese coma.

PostPosted: Fri June 03, 2022 1:27 pm 
Technical Overlord

Rocked the fuck out of the open mic last night.

PostPosted: Fri June 03, 2022 1:29 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

hell yes.

comedy or music or both?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 480  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo