The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 467  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talk about your day thread
PostPosted: Mon November 28, 2022 11:55 pm 
for those who
are not...shall be

BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
I just got rid of a ton of boxes. for once I'd like my house to not have any boxes in it.

Let me know if you need any help.

What's your address?

Yeah what's your social security number

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:05 am 
The Master

Just days before we leave the country for six weeks, we discovered mice have infiltrated the house. Started with a few droppings in some kitchen drawers, then tonight, discovered the epicenter in a pantry cupboard. Just finished cleaning that out, installing some ultrasonic noise things, and plugging spaces around poorly installed outlets.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:18 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
Just days before we leave the country for six weeks, we discovered mice have infiltrated the house. Started with a few droppings in some kitchen drawers, then tonight, discovered the epicenter in a pantry cupboard. Just finished cleaning that out, installing some ultrasonic noise things, and plugging spaces around poorly installed outlets.

Do you eat food while in your pantry?

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:25 am 
The Master

spike wrote:

I mean, it’s like a cabinet system between our dining and living room, so adjacent to when eating at the table.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:27 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:

I mean, it’s like a cabinet system between our dining and living room, so adjacent to when eating at the table.

Understood. I just wanted to make sure you weren't eating while sitting or standing in your pantry. I hope you eradicate those b*stard mice.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:53 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Understood. I just wanted to make sure you weren't eating while sitting or standing in your pantry. I hope you eradicate those b*stard mice.

Is that what Argo does?

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:54 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Is that what Argo does?

I believe so. I just assumed it was a northern thing, but maybe it's just a Jew thing.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:58 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Is that what Argo does?

I believe so. I just assumed it was a northern thing, but maybe it's just a Jew thing.

I think it’s an Argo thing

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 1:59 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Is that what Argo does?

I think it’s an Argo thing

Could be. He's so quirky and nice.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 2:29 am 
10Club Complaint Department

spike wrote:

ugh, mice are the worst. we've finally gotten things under control with our situation. we've got a few baited traps with the little green block that kills them slowly.

nasty little fuckwads.

burn your house down.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 2:32 am 
10Club Complaint Department

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Is that what Argo does?

wow.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 2:42 am 
The Master

dad wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:

Is that what Argo does?

wow.

Wow to you as well!

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 2:49 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I might snack a bit in the pantry, yeah. Sometimes I go in there to look at food but can't decide what to eat so I sit on the stepstool and read RM for a while

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 3:11 am 

Argo and his Narnia pantry at it again.

PostPosted: Tue November 29, 2022 11:30 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

went to this industry festival , were you can shop your screenplays or movies and there are lots of different talks and people. It was fun, i met with some guys i havent seen in some time.

Its going to happen all week, so i took off early and im drinking a gin tonic listening to Beastie Boys now.

PostPosted: Wed November 30, 2022 12:01 am 
The Master

VinylGuy wrote:
went to this industry festival , were you can shop your screenplays or movies and there are lots of different talks and people. It was fun, i met with some guys i havent seen in some time.

Its going to happen all week, so i took off early and im drinking a gin tonic listening to Beastie Boys now.

You have a baller professional life.

PostPosted: Wed November 30, 2022 12:08 am 

PostPosted: Wed November 30, 2022 12:12 am 
The Master

Wow.

PostPosted: Wed November 30, 2022 12:35 am 
The Master

I have the urge to go to bed. $27 says i'm asleep by 8:00.

PostPosted: Wed November 30, 2022 2:38 am 
jeeeesus relax already

VinylGuy wrote:

You have a baller professional life.

It’s a rollercoaster, but I like it enough yeah.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 467  Next

Board index » El Culo Del Mundo » Garbage Dump - Epílogo