Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2020-03-30: New York, NY

Fri January 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Rob wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Not sure why we are still spinning... it's definitely sold out.

And yet I can't bring myself to give up. Ugh.

The debugger says my browser is still exchanging data with TM, but it's been over an hour.

Fri January 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Cheapest tic on stub hub is 5 bills

Fri January 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Posted this earlier, but, I'll say it again:

For all who didn't get in, check the disabled seating about a week prior to the show; if they're not fully sold by that point, MSG will sell them to the public.
I would imagine they're likely already all accounted for at this gig, but, I feel like it's at least worth mentioning.

Best of luck to all seeking tickets.

Fri January 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Bi_3 wrote:There appears to be a captcha system that I havent seen before, where you select objects from a picture in a particular order. So you may want to practice that a bit to avoid confusion in 40 mins.

For the record, I liked this capcha system better than most.

Fri January 24, 2020 8:12 pm

no dice. first time ill ever miss an msg show since 1998, which is too bad. Congrats to everyone who got in, though!

Fri January 24, 2020 8:19 pm

stip wrote:no dice. first time ill ever miss an msg show since 1998, which is too bad. Congrats to everyone who got in, though!

This is what you get for leaving us for 7 years.

Fri January 24, 2020 10:28 pm

My computer says the queue is active again

Fri January 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Bi_3 wrote:My computer says the queue is active again

Damn,. I entered and there were 10 people in front of me. it asked me to confirm i wanted to get in and make a purchase....and then it said sold out

Sat January 25, 2020 12:02 am

Strat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:My computer says the queue is active again

Damn,. I entered and there were 10 people in front of me. it asked me to confirm i wanted to get in and make a purchase....and then it said sold out

St Louis just did the same thing to me only there was just one person ahead of me.

Sat January 25, 2020 5:22 am

I put in for this thinking, if I get them, it’s meant to be, but if not, fine. When I got them, we booked a little family 4 day to NYC, and I figured I’d have to find a fair way to choose one of my boys to go to the show with me without hurting the other’s feelings. Turns out, I need not have worried. Neither was interested. Fuckers. A former student of mine, however, is going to college for criminal justice in NYC. She was in my sophomore class in 2014 and went to see Pearl Jam then in St. Paul. Long story short, I messaged her and will be taking her to the show at MSG. I wish I could take an Rmer as a plus one as well, but I’m really excited be able to treat a former student to an evening of my favorite band in the most renowned venue on the planet.

Sat January 25, 2020 3:26 pm

daft twat wrote:I put in for this thinking, if I get them, it’s meant to be, but if not, fine. When I got them, we booked a little family 4 day to NYC, and I figured I’d have to find a fair way to choose one of my boys to go to the show with me without hurting the other’s feelings. Turns out, I need not have worried. Neither was interested. Fuckers. A former student of mine, however, is going to college for criminal justice in NYC. She was in my sophomore class in 2014 and went to see Pearl Jam then in St. Paul. Long story short, I messaged her and will be taking her to the show at MSG. I wish I could take an Rmer as a plus one as well, but I’m really excited be able to treat a former student to an evening of my favorite band in the most renowned venue on the planet.

Can’t lie. This hurts.

Sat January 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Strat wrote:
daft twat wrote:I put in for this thinking, if I get them, it’s meant to be, but if not, fine. When I got them, we booked a little family 4 day to NYC, and I figured I’d have to find a fair way to choose one of my boys to go to the show with me without hurting the other’s feelings. Turns out, I need not have worried. Neither was interested. Fuckers. A former student of mine, however, is going to college for criminal justice in NYC. She was in my sophomore class in 2014 and went to see Pearl Jam then in St. Paul. Long story short, I messaged her and will be taking her to the show at MSG. I wish I could take an Rmer as a plus one as well, but I’m really excited be able to treat a former student to an evening of my favorite band in the most renowned venue on the planet.

Can’t lie. This hurts.

I know. Like I said, I’m sorry I couldn’t do both. At the same time, I would have agonized between you and Ruddo.

Sat January 25, 2020 3:46 pm

daft twat wrote:
Strat wrote:

Can’t lie. This hurts.

I know. Like I said, I’m sorry I couldn’t do both. At the same time, I would have agonized between you and Ruddo.

MN bro's before RM ho's

Sat January 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Pfft

Sat January 25, 2020 7:23 pm

so who actually got tickets to this thing?

Sat January 25, 2020 8:35 pm

evenslow wrote:so who actually got tickets to this thing?

Be there with the Mrs.

Mon January 27, 2020 3:56 pm

I did through the lotto - I just hope they're not on the floor behind the pit or something because I joined in 2013 so think Im probably one of the worst for seniority

Mon January 27, 2020 3:59 pm

mikejasond wrote:

I did through the lotto - I just hope they're not on the floor behind the pit or something because I joined in 2013 so think Im probably one of the worst for seniority

I wish I could just go to sleep now and wake up the day after the show so I can read Jasonda’s review.

Thu January 30, 2020 3:25 pm

I am going through the 10C lottery.

Fri January 31, 2020 6:25 pm

Received my seats today from Ticketmaster. They are Sec 119, Row 21. I put in for both GA and Reserved.
Post a reply