Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

serious news and debate question

Thu June 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Would u do Eboni Williams?

Re: serious news and debate question

Fri June 02, 2017 12:02 am

I'll give the Theodore Bundy account a few days to answer this question before I shut this down.

Fri June 02, 2017 1:20 am

Would Eboni Williams do Bill Maher?

Fri June 02, 2017 2:04 am

Who is Eboni Williams?

Fri June 02, 2017 2:32 am

A retired professional wrestler. I don't follow wrestling so I had no idea who he was, but my friend was dumbstruck. Really funny dude, told great stories about his time in the industry. Had a lot of strong opinions about The Undertaker and inhaled more steak than I've ever seen a human being consume.

Fri June 02, 2017 4:16 am

theplatypus wrote:A retired professional wrestler. I don't follow wrestling so I had no idea who he was, but my friend was dumbstruck. Really funny dude, told great stories about his time in the industry. Had a lot of strong opinions about The Undertaker and inhaled more steak than I've ever seen a human being consume.

i get this reference

Fri June 02, 2017 4:25 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:A retired professional wrestler. I don't follow wrestling so I had no idea who he was, but my friend was dumbstruck. Really funny dude, told great stories about his time in the industry. Had a lot of strong opinions about The Undertaker and inhaled more steak than I've ever seen a human being consume.

i get this reference

We get it. You guys are smarter than trag. big deal, it's not that hard

Fri June 02, 2017 12:23 pm

BILL MAHER wrote:Would u do Eboni Williams?

which part is the news and debate part?

Mon June 05, 2017 4:49 am

Hey Bill, what's it like dealing with all the fallout from calling yourself a "house n word"?
Post a reply