Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Hate Groups: White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, the Alt-Righ

Tue August 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Apparently the right-wing group did stage in Vancouver so there's that.

Tue August 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Yeah they were bussing people out there. I thought about looking for it to see if anything was going on, but I just went home.

I guess the city can't exactly stop people from taking a bus into the city, even if its to instigate.

Wed August 08, 2018 12:16 am

What's the story behind this I wonder

Wed August 08, 2018 12:18 am

He’s a poor little pussy who’s afraid of being punched again

Fri August 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Fri August 10, 2018 9:49 pm

WTF kind of cognitive dissonance is this dude on. Truly, it boggles my mind. I mean he even has Fox on there so wtf.

Fri August 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Where the lie tho

Fri August 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri August 10, 2018 11:09 pm

What's the percentage of wooists these days? 75 percent right-leaning deep state nutbags and 25 percent left-leaning anti-GMO/anti-vaxxers?

Wed August 15, 2018 4:27 am

http://www.towleroad.com/2018/08/hunting-season/

Those screenshots

Wed August 15, 2018 5:14 am

Ugh. Can I declare it hunting season on the parents who made those threats?

Fri August 17, 2018 11:52 pm

A website that offered free anti-anti-fascist t-shirts for a real far-right march appears to have been a trap by anti-fascists.

On August 18, Trump supporters will host the “National March Against Far-Left Violence” in several cities, organized by a pair of frequent attendees at far-right rallies. Expected participants include members of anti-Muslim group the Proud Boys and people involved in the pro-Trump troll group Patriot Prayer, which has attracted white supremacists. In early July, when march leaders were planning their event, an apparent ally set up a website where marchers could pre-order anti-anti-fascist t-shirts. But the website appears to have been a trap by antifa, who turned around and published the names and addresses they’d collected from the website

Sat August 18, 2018 12:32 am

McParadigm wrote:
A website that offered free anti-anti-fascist t-shirts for a real far-right march appears to have been a trap by anti-fascists.

On August 18, Trump supporters will host the “National March Against Far-Left Violence” in several cities, organized by a pair of frequent attendees at far-right rallies. Expected participants include members of anti-Muslim group the Proud Boys and people involved in the pro-Trump troll group Patriot Prayer, which has attracted white supremacists. In early July, when march leaders were planning their event, an apparent ally set up a website where marchers could pre-order anti-anti-fascist t-shirts. But the website appears to have been a trap by antifa, who turned around and published the names and addresses they’d collected from the website

That is beyond fucked up.

Sat August 18, 2018 12:45 am

you know, if we all lived by the 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' standard then we'd all just be walking around blind and toothless

and that would be amazing

because I am sexually attracted to blind, toothless people

Sat August 18, 2018 12:47 am

96583UP wrote:you know, if we all lived by the 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' standard then we'd all just be walking around blind and toothless

I have definitely read this one before

Sat August 18, 2018 12:59 am

Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:you know, if we all lived by the 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' standard then we'd all just be walking around blind and toothless

probably on my white privilege blog, "lookin' good from up here"

Sat August 18, 2018 1:01 am

96583UP wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

probably on my white privilege blog, "lookin' good from up here"

96583UP.grumblr.org ?

One of my favs when I feel like the world just isn’t what I feel entitled for it to be

Sat August 18, 2018 1:08 am

in it we decipher the hidden white nationalist symbols present in PJ's sticker sets

Sat August 18, 2018 1:41 am

McParadigm wrote:http://www.towleroad.com/2018/08/hunting-season/

Those screenshots

These scumbags are why the social justice movements that everyone likes to hate on exist.

Fucking trash.

Sat August 18, 2018 2:42 am

Post a reply