The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hate Groups: White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, the Alt-Righ
PostPosted: Tue January 05, 2021 10:30 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

The Proud Boy guy who got arrested for burning a BLM banner kinda smacked of selective prosecution for something that wouldn't normally get much in the way of police resources. But then of course it comes out that he's been bragging to the media about his actions. I don't think prosecutors can look the other way when you incriminate yourself so openly. Who wouldn't want to try such an open and shut case?

PostPosted: Tue January 05, 2021 11:24 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

simple schoolboy wrote:
The Proud Boy guy who got arrested for burning a BLM banner kinda smacked of selective prosecution for something that wouldn't normally get much in the way of police resources. But then of course it comes out that he's been bragging to the media about his actions. I don't think prosecutors can look the other way when you incriminate yourself so openly. Who wouldn't want to try such an open and shut case?

everything happens for a reason

maybe he and mumia abu jamal will meet in jail and fall in love

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 1:39 am 
Rank This Poster

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... e-capitol/

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 1:41 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Electromatic wrote:
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/how-would-the-police-have-reacted-if-black-people-stormed-the-capitol/

*eyeroll*

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 1:46 am 
Rank This Poster

BurtReynolds wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/how-would-the-police-have-reacted-if-black-people-stormed-the-capitol/

*eyeroll*

Oh come on Burt, it’s Mother Jones, you could at least groan first.

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 9:16 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

If this book triggers you:

... your snowflake ass might be able to handle this:

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 9:33 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Have you apologized for being white today, b?

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 9:52 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

BurtReynolds wrote:
Have you apologized for being white today, b?

Nevermind. Both of those books will trigger you.

PostPosted: Fri January 08, 2021 9:55 pm 

I'm sure they're great for the crowd that thinks that if the Capitol rioters were black, they'd be mowed down an masse by racist cops on live tv, rather than bailed out by celebrities and billionaires before the sun came up and lauded as freedom fighters by the media and every single multinational corporation in existence.

PostPosted: Tue January 12, 2021 2:42 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

My 8yr old daughter was invited by her brother to play Among Us with his friends. She was very excited until he came into the room to tell her she couldn't use the name KKKitty.

I don't know how long she's been using that name to play on-line.

:oops:

PostPosted: Tue January 12, 2021 2:48 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

'sweetie, I'm sorry - but if you keep using that name, you might get elected to the House of Representatives - and that's not a job that pays really well'

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:32 pm 
Production Police

Good read:

WaPo: From memes to race war: How extremists use popular culture to lure recruits
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... community/

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:57 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

tragabigzanda wrote:
Good read:

WaPo: From memes to race war: How extremists use popular culture to lure recruits
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... community/

Interesting, but reads more like a veiled argument for censorship.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:58 pm 

One of these propagandists rewrite this same bullshit article every month, and have been since 2016.

"Don't let your kids on the internets! The right will turn them into Nazis!"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:02 pm 

Post something the Washington Post doesn't approve of? You must be a nazi white supremacist conspiracy theorist Russian terrorist!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:51 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
One of these propagandists rewrite this same bullshit article every month, and have been since 2016.

You sure got em. They refused to stop writing about the problem even though the problem didn’t go away.

BurtReynolds wrote:
Post something the Washington Post doesn't approve of? You must be a nazi white supremacist conspiracy theorist Russian terrorist!

This article is discussing content like this, not some tepid meme that a middle aged man posted on a message board.
The Article wrote:
The six-minute video, distributed on gaming platforms and social media, draws viewers in with “They’re coming for your guns” and “They’re opening your borders” and then hits them with “They’re humiliating your race” and “Defend your race.”

I don’t understand why you look at reporting on content like that and think “(eye roll) looks like someone said something the Washington Post doesn’t like.”

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:10 pm 

Quote:
I don’t understand why you look at reporting on content like that and think “(eye roll)

Because it's the same fearmongering bullshit over and over, made by the same idiots who tried to convince us that Dungeons and Dragons and heavy metal music turned kids into devil worshippers.

This is not a problem and no, memes aren't turning people into Nazis.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:27 pm 

The real purpose of these articles is to jumble any dissension in together with the most extreme white supremacy in order to discredit any and all dissension, and it doesn't stop with only right wing dissension.

"QAnon? neo-nazis? men's rights activists? conspiracy theorists? homicidal mass-murderers? Republican voters? Boogaloo boys? Its all the same thing, bro! It's all a pipeline to nazi Germany part 2! Trust us!"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:40 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
The real purpose of these articles is to jumble any dissension in together with the most extreme white supremacy in order to discredit any and all dissension, and it doesn't stop with only right wing dissension.

"QAnon? neo-nazis? men's rights activists? conspiracy theorists? homicidal mass-murderers? Republican voters? Boogaloo boys? Its all the same thing, bro! It's all a pipeline to nazi Germany part 2! Trust us!"

Going hard on this topic, we can dig up more I bet: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/ ... et-science

Does this tie back to the Canadian law being considered where all online content can be federally regulated?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:33 am 

Something you should actually be worried about, from people in actual positions of power. But you aren't. Because you've been trained to to believe the Klan is on the verge of a hostile takeover of the United States.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate