Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Virtuous pedophiles

Sun April 02, 2017 4:20 pm

and one of the cringiest things I've ever seen:

Re: Virtuous pedophiles

Sun April 02, 2017 4:23 pm

I'm not watching those.

Sun April 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Yeah WTF is this

Sun April 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon April 03, 2017 12:24 am

WTF, plat?

Mon April 03, 2017 12:48 am

mods should delete this piece of shit thread pronto

Mon April 03, 2017 5:06 am

I think it's kind of interesting. My feeling is that pedophilic tendencies are dangerous and predatory by nature, but is that actually true? How should society deal with these individuals, "non-offending pedophiles"? This guy lost his job and got all but shunned when he was outed, and all he did was post on a forum. It reminds me a bit of the Cannibal Cop thing.

Here's the guy's blog. He's in love with an adult now, apparently, so good for him even though it sounds like a weeaboo internet romance.

Mon April 03, 2017 5:18 am

I found this quote from the first video both illuminating and chilling
A lot of my fantasies actually revolve around kids who are more powerful than I am. This idea of super-powered kids who are able to consent 'cause they're just super smarter. They could just crush me if I hurt them.

Mon April 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue April 04, 2017 2:42 am

Maybe I should've just posted about this in the RMers with Kids thread

Tue April 04, 2017 10:19 pm

is this about roman's bid to get back in the states?

Thu April 06, 2017 2:50 am

theplatypus wrote:I think it's kind of interesting. My feeling is that pedophilic tendencies are dangerous and predatory by nature, but is that actually true? How should society deal with these individuals, "non-offending pedophiles"? This guy lost his job and got all but shunned when he was outed, and all he did was post on a forum. It reminds me a bit of the Cannibal Cop thing.

Here's the guy's blog. He's in love with an adult now, apparently, so good for him even though it sounds like a weeaboo internet romance.

I too find this kind of interesting. Not sure what to say about it though. Is it fucked up to have these kind of sexual thoughts and fantasies about little kids? Sure. Is it particularly harmful or "wrong?" I don't know. Is it harmful or "wrong" to fantasize about killing people all the time if one never acts on these thoughts/fantasies? I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty much the same thing.
Post a reply