Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Adventures in Babysitting: The Catch-All Anti-SJW Thread

Tue February 05, 2019 1:49 am

But that's not how that went down. She was pretty civil even. Unless there were subsequent tweets downstream.

Wed February 06, 2019 3:11 pm

bune wrote:But that's not how that went down. She was pretty civil even. Unless there were subsequent tweets downstream.

She's anti-Israel. There is no way she can spin that. BUT. Anti-Israel does not mean anti-Semite.

Mon February 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
bune wrote:But that's not how that went down. She was pretty civil even. Unless there were subsequent tweets downstream.

She's anti-Israel. There is no way she can spin that. BUT. Anti-Israel does not mean anti-Semite.

I was wrong. Anti-Semite.

https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-ilhan-omar-goes-anti-semitic-twitter-rampage

Tue February 19, 2019 3:03 am

Wed February 20, 2019 5:04 pm

I think most thinking people believe almost all of these things, but the self-righteousness of these signs makes me want to post them in this thread. I kind of hate them.

Wed February 20, 2019 5:07 pm

And that's not even a house

Wed February 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Maybes that’s all they could afford. Have some empathy, plat.

Wed February 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed February 20, 2019 9:43 pm

Wed February 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed February 20, 2019 10:34 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Science is real.

In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics

Tue March 12, 2019 2:49 am

Fri March 29, 2019 11:25 pm

Fri March 29, 2019 11:32 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:what level of woke is this? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/styl ... white.html

Image]

This is an extremely dumb and confused article, but this is probably the dumbest line in the whole thing: “All women are cool.“

Mon April 22, 2019 5:01 am

Thu April 25, 2019 8:55 pm

Well... I dunno.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/disney-accused-of-whitewashing-its-troubling-past-for-omitting-raciallyinsensitive-classics-from-streaming-service-181330560.html

Thu April 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Yeah, I saw that. There was news a few years ago about Song of the South getting remastered for a release but nothing came of it. I figured this would be the best place to put it but it appears not. So what was the remaster for? Just shits-n-giggles?

Thu April 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Disney has been remastering their entire catalog for archival purposes for a long time. I doubt they will ever release Song of the South.

Thu April 25, 2019 10:05 pm

bune wrote:Yeah, I saw that. There was news a few years ago about Song of the South getting remastered for a release but nothing came of it. I figured this would be the best place to put it but it appears not. So what was the remaster for? Just shits-n-giggles?

Man, you quickly read the end of bune's post here in the context of the thread and it'll really make your head spin.

Thu April 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
bune wrote:Yeah, I saw that. There was news a few years ago about Song of the South getting remastered for a release but nothing came of it. I figured this would be the best place to put it but it appears not. So what was the remaster for? Just shits-n-giggles?

Man, you quickly read the end of bune's post here in the context of the thread and it'll really make your head spin.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Post a reply