Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Adventures in Babysitting: The Catch-All Anti-SJW Thread

Sat July 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Get off Twitter. It's poisoning your brain.

Sat July 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Scraming “colonizer mindset!” is a new one

Sat July 02, 2022 1:03 pm

B wrote:What are the race and gender of your School Board, Bammer? The PTA is just whoever is willing to show up for long boring meetings that do nothing.

My post was about the PTA.

Sat July 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Bammer wrote:
B wrote:What are the race and gender of your School Board, Bammer? The PTA is just whoever is willing to show up for long boring meetings that do nothing.

My post was about the PTA.

I know. My point is that you might as well complain about the policies of your kid's student council.

Sat July 02, 2022 5:10 pm

Bammer wrote:LOL I just did a survey for my kids’ PTA and the question about race didn’t ask my race but asked what race I identify as.

I chose “Other” and in the script box I wrote: I don’t identify as white. I am white. Born this way.

jesus christ bammer

Sat July 02, 2022 5:34 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat July 02, 2022 6:04 pm

Norris wrote:
Bammer wrote:LOL I just did a survey for my kids’ PTA and the question about race didn’t ask my race but asked what race I identify as.

I chose “Other” and in the script box I wrote: I don’t identify as white. I am white. Born this way.

jesus christ bammer

Gonna cry?

Sat July 02, 2022 6:31 pm

Bammer wrote:
Norris wrote:

jesus christ bammer

Gonna cry?

What do you identify as, Bammer?

Sat July 02, 2022 7:18 pm

Lmao this is so fucking cringe--you sound like a huge loser.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Precisely.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Bammer wrote:
Norris wrote:

jesus christ bammer

Gonna cry?

Why would I cry because you lack the self awareness to know when you kind of come of as a white supremacist?

Sat July 02, 2022 7:25 pm

He comes off as a fucking loser.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:26 pm

No shit, I'm just saying if I was reading those surveys and saw that response I'd think "well there's someone who's concerned about the Great Replacement".

Sat July 02, 2022 7:29 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:31 pm

lol what are you talking about

Sat July 02, 2022 7:33 pm

Sat July 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Lmfao--the noble individual who is unconcerned about the opinions of the herd, boldly writing "I am white. I was born this way" on a PTA survey.

Sat July 02, 2022 7:50 pm

I think most reasonable people would agree both that "identify as" is a weird way to ask about someone's race, and that the answer that Bammer put down was cringy

Sat July 02, 2022 7:50 pm

Post a reply