Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Adventures in Babysitting: The Catch-All Anti-SJW Thread

Fri September 10, 2021 11:49 am

What's with all the racist posts last night, schoolboy?

Fri September 10, 2021 12:37 pm

B wrote:What's with all the racist posts last night, schoolboy?

?

This was about white or at least white passing people claiming the mantle of being native for some reason.

Fri September 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Oh, but you probably think making for of Elizabeth Warren for being the first "Native Professor" at whatever uni is racist, so we have totally different baselines for this.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:01 pm

This is B’s “thing” now. Just let it go.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:04 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:

?

This was about white or at least white passing people claiming the mantle of being native for some reason.

Between being mad that the Maori aren't dark enough for you to spot without signs in their yard, and being concerned that black people will move across the bridge into your neighborhood, I figure you were feeling a little triggered last night.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:07 pm

B wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

?

Between being mad that the Maori aren't dark enough for you to spot without signs in their yard, and being concerned that black people will move across the bridge into your neighborhood, I figure you were feeling a little triggered last night.

Bro you read his nimby post all wrong. It was a statement about the reality of the situation not a personal opinion. Triggered guy was over there in that mirror.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:11 pm

A lot of people don't realize we have lighter-skinned Maori. The Ngati Porou iwi, from the East Coast, sometimes even have red hair. I'm willing to give Simple the benefit of the doubt here.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:15 pm

But yeah, the joke attempting to save face was a little off in this case.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:A lot of people don't realize we have lighter-skinned Maori. The Ngati Porou iwi, from the East Coast, sometimes even have red hair. I'm willing to give Simple the benefit of the doubt here.

I'm annoyed that I can't find the post, but some blond grad student with a name like "John Smith" - its a little unclear whether they grew up in an under priviledged community where Maori identity was a thing growing up, or if their 1/16th acenstry was a useful box to check on an application after their typical suburban white childhood.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:A lot of people don't realize we have lighter-skinned Maori. The Ngati Porou iwi, from the East Coast, sometimes even have red hair. I'm willing to give Simple the benefit of the doubt here.

life isn’t easy for gingers either

Fri September 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri September 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Fall into the sea. All of you.

Fri September 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon March 06, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri September 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Were they seriously burning books? Or is that some sort of metaphor for something else?

Sat September 11, 2021 3:53 pm

JuanHamm wrote:Were they seriously burning books? Or is that some sort of metaphor for something else?

Yes.

Sat September 11, 2021 3:54 pm

Mon September 13, 2021 10:51 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:

I'm annoyed that I can't find the post, but some blond grad student with a name like "John Smith" - its a little unclear whether they grew up in an under priviledged community where Maori identity was a thing growing up, or if their 1/16th acenstry was a useful box to check on an application after their typical suburban white childhood.

Fri September 24, 2021 1:53 am

May the farce be with you

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... inclusion/

Fri September 24, 2021 2:01 am

Some of those that do force stuff
Are the same that cut arms off

Fri September 24, 2021 4:33 am

McParadigm wrote:Some of those that do force stuff
Are the same that cut arms off

:thumbsup:

Have we problematized Harry Potter beyond the "TERF" views of its creator yet?
Post a reply