The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Sun January 22, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5715
Man you can't make this stuff up!

This is going to be my new motto. Any time I disagree with something I'll just go ahead and cite my #AlternativeFacts

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Sun January 22, 2017 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15519
Location: Illinois
Merge


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Sun January 22, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34915
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Is that like alternative music?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Sun January 22, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3566
Location: right there
Lol, I saw that this morning and couldn't believe it. You guys are in for a helluva ride.

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon January 23, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
verb_to_trust wrote:
Merge


Hmmmm ... let's see what people do with this thread. :twisted:

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue January 24, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue January 24, 2017 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14025
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Perfect!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue January 24, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5715
:thumbsup:

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Wed January 25, 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
Posts: 2345
Location: The 216
1984 is now the #1 most sold item on Amazon.com

I dare you to tell me the US isn't a fucking third world despotism on par with such luminaries as North Korea, Phillipines, East Germany and libertarian paradise Somalia.

Go ahead, try.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Wed January 25, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
I like Spicer's little bit about how Trump really believes his own bullshit, and it hurts his feelings when people point out that it's all made up.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Wed January 25, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52053
Location: Sector 7-G
Jammer doesn't know what third world means.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52392
I can't decide whether or not I would

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:26 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19117
Location: Hunter
You'd be showering for months.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I would



_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36574
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I would

absolutely not.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Mon February 13, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14025
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I would

Not even with Dev's cock.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue February 14, 2017 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5715
After a few G&T's, all bets are off :bammer:

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue February 14, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10313
B wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I would




this was off the chain

I would bang both of these SNL actors just to show them my gratitude

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative Facts (Kellyanne Conway)
PostPosted: Tue February 14, 2017 4:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2132
I'm loving that actor's emergence, his Putin is great and kinda makes me fear for his life.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat December 15, 2018 11:52 pm