Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Thu April 27, 2017 10:01 pm

I know

Thu April 27, 2017 10:10 pm

theplatypus wrote:I know

You and doug should buy the property and turn things around. Your posts are way funnier than anything the Simpsons have put out for at least a decade now.

Thu April 27, 2017 10:12 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
theplatypus wrote:I know

You and doug should buy the property and turn things around. Your posts are way funnier than anything the Simpsons have put out for at least a decade now.

I know a guy who can do a pretty good professor frink impression. If you need him let me know.

Fri April 28, 2017 1:05 am

Fri April 28, 2017 1:09 am

McParadigm wrote:

great, now i have to shut the windows and the patio doors

Fri April 28, 2017 1:20 am

Fri April 28, 2017 1:25 am

McParadigm wrote:

I would not be shocked if he said something like, "If there's one thing he is good at, it's killing uncles."

Fri April 28, 2017 3:10 am

Photo Theory: Ann Coulter is the Slender Man.

Fri April 28, 2017 11:13 am

i know a lot is made about her looks and i dont find her ugly physically as far as the face goes but the 19 foot wing span is creepy as fuck

Fri April 28, 2017 12:51 pm

"I loved my previous life, I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump said in an interview with Reuters. "I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

"How hard could it be? A black fella can do it" - Trump's brain 2014

Fri April 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
"I loved my previous life, I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump said in an interview with Reuters. "I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Thanks a lot Obama

Fri April 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Peeps wrote:i know a lot is made about her looks and i dont find her ugly physically as far as the face goes but the 19 foot wing span is creepy as fuck

Her face looks evil, like she tortures puppies. She's like a female Sean Hannity

Fri April 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Bi_3 wrote:

I'm betting he didn't use the words 'black fella'

Fri April 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Plus side: we will never have to worry about a "who was really the worst president" History Channel special or historian blog post again.

Fri April 28, 2017 3:13 pm

What kind of fucking imbecile actually thinks that being president would be easy?

Fri April 28, 2017 3:14 pm

McParadigm wrote:
Plus side: we will never have to worry about a "who was really the worst president" History Channel special or historian blog post again.

Only because by the time his term is over, and assuming he's not bounced out of office, the country will be in ruins and there won't be ANY history channel specials

Fri April 28, 2017 3:30 pm

100 WTF Moments From Trump's First 100 Days

Fri April 28, 2017 4:09 pm

malice wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

Only because by the time his term is over, and assuming he's not bounced out of office, the country will be in ruins and there won't be ANY history channel specials

Fri April 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Do you guys think he's doing worse than Rubio or Cruz would have?

Fri April 28, 2017 4:41 pm

tommymtcom wrote:Do you guys think he's doing worse than Rubio or Cruz would have?

I think Rubio would have done an amazing job, by conventional GOP standards. A charismatic young Hispanic guy who could bring in more Latino Christians while simultaneously killing the environment, blocking abortion, and pursuing military expansion without putting us in jeopardy of nuclear war? I'm still sort of shocked the GOP establishment didn't rally around him...

Cruz is a heel and a scumbag, but he would have probably given the GOP decidedly less heartburn on a daily basis than Trump. Plus I don't think he would have pushed us towards nuclear war with such abandon. But his moves on social equality would probably have been more calculated and damaging to society.
Post a reply