Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Mon February 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Hypocrisy is built into Christianity anyway. Christianity is largely about dealing with hypocrisy in the first place! Pointing it out like it's some massive own is comically missing the whole point!

Mon February 12, 2024 3:04 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:You morons keep trotting out the same tired "Christian conservative hypocrisy" talking point like it's 1996. Don't you get it? You're the Christian conservative now! You lived long enough to become the villain! congratulations!

The world has moved on and you are completely stuck in the past.

If fully embracing the phony, Un-American politics of an obvious false prophet/con-man who embodies the antithesis of Christian beliefs and doctrine isn't hypocritical, then explain to everyone what your definition is. We'll stand back and wait for your progressive genius.

Mon February 12, 2024 3:50 pm

Nobody gives a shit about hypocrisy. You're a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite. Stop pretending like you're voting based on the morals of the candidates. You're voting based on who you think will help you most. Who will give you the most power. Who won't fuck things up the most. Who isn't the other guy.

Mon February 12, 2024 5:17 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Nobody gives a shit about hypocrisy. You're a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite. Stop pretending like you're voting based on the morals of the candidates. You're voting based on who you think will help you most. Who will give you the most power. Who won't fuck things up the most. Who isn't the other guy.

if a republican like adam kinzinger ran for President against Biden I would vote for him in a instant. but since it is trump i am voting on morals. trump admitted to assaulting women. no way do i want that representing our country

Mon February 12, 2024 5:27 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Nobody gives a shit about hypocrisy. You're a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite. Stop pretending like you're voting based on the morals of the candidates. You're voting based on who you think will help you most. Who will give you the most power. Who won't fuck things up the most. Who isn't the other guy.

:haha: what man? the other points are totally valid. i think everyone compromises their beliefs when they vote, no one is going to represent 100% of a person's political views. i'm not sure i'd call that 'hypocritical'.

i'm not sure i'd call christians supporting trump 'hypocritical' either. its more 'blindly stupid' than 'hypocritical'.

Mon February 12, 2024 5:51 pm

That's the most valid one!

"This world is the will to power--and nothing besides! And you yourselves are also this will to power--and nothing besides!"

Mon February 12, 2024 8:57 pm

Burt is correct. You should 100% vote in you and your children's best long term interests. Any approach other than that is dumb and delusional.

Mon February 12, 2024 9:34 pm

Are you not concerned about ANYONE that isn't yourself?

Mon February 12, 2024 9:42 pm

B wrote:Are you not concerned about ANYONE that isn't yourself?

I wouldn't say I don't have concern for them, but I'd be lying if I said I'd prioritize anyone else's needs or wants before my kid's

Mon February 12, 2024 10:11 pm

B wrote:Are you not concerned about ANYONE that isn't yourself?

Social cohesion and a basic functioning nation are in the best interests of me and my family so things like that should be taken into account but blood comes first. More generally I do not vote to use the government to reward others, but ensure the rules are followed and everyone is treated equally and as an individual. I think you'll find most liberal positions derive from there.

Tue February 13, 2024 1:41 am

Bi_3 wrote:Burt is correct. You should 100% vote in you and your children's best long term interests. Any approach other than that is dumb and delusional.

In short, tax the rich

Tue February 13, 2024 6:27 am

I don’t understand how anyone can vote for Trump, no matter what reasoning you choose.

Tue February 13, 2024 8:11 am

Anders wrote:I don’t understand how anyone can vote for Trump, no matter what reasoning you choose.

He's really grabbed 'em all by the pussy, that's for sure.

Tue February 13, 2024 8:55 am

Wed February 14, 2024 8:50 pm

classic predator....

Wed February 14, 2024 9:44 pm

All the while thinking of Ivanka

Fri February 16, 2024 8:49 pm

367 million + 83 million

ya hate to see it :)