Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 4:49 pm

The end.

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 4:55 pm

Image

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Simple Torture wrote:Trump drafting the speech he'll give at Andrews:

Image


Image

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:42 pm

Lock ‘er up

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:44 pm

We need to get to the next page and doug needs to post an empty whiskey glass.

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:53 pm

i had one ready to go but it shows nip

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:58 pm

New thread's ready to go.

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:58 pm

B you locked the wrong thread :shake:

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 5:59 pm

9 more posts.

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:00 pm

Oh god, when do we get to see the contents of this letter!?!?!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/donald-tr ... tradition/

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:01 pm

It’s not real but I don’t care

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:01 pm

So how fast do US district Attorneys lay charges against newly private citizen Trump?

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:01 pm

I think it's good to keep this thread open. It's a thread about Trump, who was the 45th president. Discussion about him should stop because he's not president anymore? What about all the impeachment stuff, where do we put that?

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:02 pm

Stickman wrote:So how fast do US district Attorneys lay charges against newly private citizen Trump?


Don't hold your breath

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:02 pm

Jorge is correct.

Keep it open.

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Jorge wrote:I think it's good to keep this thread open. It's a thread about Trump, who was the 45th president. Discussion about him should stop because he's not president anymore? What about all the impeachment stuff, where do we put that?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16410

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:03 pm

now i don't know what to do

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:05 pm

B wrote:
Jorge wrote:I think it's good to keep this thread open. It's a thread about Trump, who was the 45th president. Discussion about him should stop because he's not president anymore? What about all the impeachment stuff, where do we put that?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16410

Seems pointless to start a new thread but it's your call bossman

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed January 20, 2021 6:05 pm

Image
Post a reply