The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918 ... 957  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 37275
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
they don't even rhyme

Maybe not in New England


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 55223
cutuphalfdead wrote:
they don't even rhyme

How the hell do you say "Greg"?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53899
Location: Sector 7-G
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
they don't even rhyme

How the hell do you say "Greg"?

the right way


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 2188
Cray-g


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 17052


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 37275
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
bart wrote:
Cray-g

That is offensive


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 73506
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
McParadigm wrote:

Ok... that is... I mean... all of the shit we've dealt with and witnessed over the last... but this is... I mean... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 37275
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Lighting one's self on fire has to be my favorite form of protest.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 9137
Location: Washington State


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 73506
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
aw huh


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 26676
durdencommatyler wrote:
aw huh



Yus I understaassyind


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Fri April 12, 2019 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 17052
bune wrote:

I almost shared this too. The whole thread is worth reading.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 18022
Location: Where everybody knows your name
McParadigm wrote:
bune wrote:

I almost shared this too. The whole thread is worth reading.

He’s not wrong.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 11:46 am 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 5706
Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 17052
Bi_3 wrote:
Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

I love everything about this idea.

1. ICE is upset about it, because of the massive operational costs involved in transporting immigrants all over the country.

2. It says everything you need to know about these people’s worldview, that they think sanctuary cities would subsequently be mired in rapists and killers and totally sad about it.....not, in fact deeply relieved that they have a chance to provide some compassion to people who would otherwise be in the hands of those who see them as less than human and who have no real oversight.

3. The idea polls even lower than family separations with non-affiliated voters in every. single. state.

4. Cities have open borders. Go ahead and send em to the sanctuary cities, but then, like, enjoy the new immigrant neighbors you’ll definitely be getting shortly, you incredibly dumb fucks.

5. Republicans get to go into 2020 with the slogan “immigrants are an existential invasion that we must stop but also we let a bunch of them in as a joke because we thought it would own the libs and now they’re in your white trash neighborhood sorry about that”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 5:19 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 5706
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

I love everything about this idea.

1. ICE is upset about it, because of the massive operational costs involved in transporting immigrants all over the country.

2. It says everything you need to know about these people’s worldview, that they think sanctuary cities would subsequently be mired in rapists and killers and totally sad about it.....not, in fact deeply relieved that they have a chance to provide some compassion to people who would otherwise be in the hands of those who see them as less than human and who have no real oversight.

3. The idea polls even lower than family separations with non-affiliated voters in every. single. state.

4. Cities have open borders. Go ahead and send em to the sanctuary cities, but then, like, enjoy the new immigrant neighbors you’ll definitely be getting shortly, you incredibly dumb fucks.

5. Republicans get to go into 2020 with the slogan “immigrants are an existential invasion that we must stop but also we let a bunch of them in as a joke because we thought it would own the libs and now they’re in your white trash neighborhood sorry about that”



This is quite a wordy way to say “not in my backyard”

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 9137
Location: Washington State
That's a weird way to interpret what he said, Bi_3.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sat April 13, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 716
Bi_3 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Please flood sanctuary cities. Let these people feel the consequences of their actions for once.

I love everything about this idea.

1. ICE is upset about it, because of the massive operational costs involved in transporting immigrants all over the country.

2. It says everything you need to know about these people’s worldview, that they think sanctuary cities would subsequently be mired in rapists and killers and totally sad about it.....not, in fact deeply relieved that they have a chance to provide some compassion to people who would otherwise be in the hands of those who see them as less than human and who have no real oversight.

3. The idea polls even lower than family separations with non-affiliated voters in every. single. state.

4. Cities have open borders. Go ahead and send em to the sanctuary cities, but then, like, enjoy the new immigrant neighbors you’ll definitely be getting shortly, you incredibly dumb fucks.

5. Republicans get to go into 2020 with the slogan “immigrants are an existential invasion that we must stop but also we let a bunch of them in as a joke because we thought it would own the libs and now they’re in your white trash neighborhood sorry about that”



This is quite a wordy way to say “not in my backyard”


Don't sanctuary cities have many illegal immigrants already? They chose to be sanctuary cities out of compassion for those already in their presence, not out of some ignorance or theoretical situation. I've found that my friends who have the biggest problem with immigrants are the ones who are most removed from them. I'm proud to live in a sanctuary city and I believe my city (Boulder) would be happy to have more asylum seekers reside here while they wait to find out their fate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 4:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 73506
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Bi3 is kind of a lunatic, though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun April 14, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 18557
Location: Illinois
Does dumping these people off in San Francisco or somewhere keep them from leaving somehow? Seems to me they'd just relocate to wherever made the most sense for them. It's not worth the logistical nightmare even if you ignore how disgusting it is on a moral level.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918 ... 957  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monkey_Driven and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun July 21, 2019 3:20 pm