Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Wed May 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Kamala Harris is destroying this guy.

Wed May 01, 2019 6:40 pm

i think he's sweating

Wed May 01, 2019 6:44 pm

It’s like when your bullshit excuse for not getting your final project done falls apart in front of the whole class.

Wed May 01, 2019 7:07 pm

*looks around for help...help*

Wed May 01, 2019 7:45 pm

barr: the letter from mueller written to me was a bit snitty...probably written by one of his staffers...

Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 am

McParadigm wrote:It’s like when your bullshit excuse for not getting your final project done falls apart in front of the whole class.

Barr is a bigger asshat than I had imagined

Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 pm

I keep coming in here and seeing my last name and thinking you guys really hate me

Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 pm

I know this whole shit show has been upsetting for the last two and half years, but this Bill Barr situation feels like a new level of shock and sadness. It's one of those moments that will stick with me and defines this time period.

Fri May 03, 2019 1:12 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... kg-vpx.cnn

Fri May 03, 2019 1:24 am

Hatfield wrote:I know this whole shit show has been upsetting for the last two and half years, but this Bill Barr situation feels like a new level of shock and sadness. It's one of those moments that will stick with me and defines this time period.

It was really bad. It was like the first time you saw your dad drunk.

Fri May 03, 2019 1:35 am

Bi_3 wrote:
Hatfield wrote:I know this whole shit show has been upsetting for the last two and half years, but this Bill Barr situation feels like a new level of shock and sadness. It's one of those moments that will stick with me and defines this time period.

When my dad gets drunk he takes off his shoes and dances. This was 1000x worse.

Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 am

Simple Torture wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Stop bragging about your awesome dad

Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 am

washing machine wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2019/05/02/steve-cohen-trolls-william-barr-with-chicken-jeanne-moos-pkg-vpx.cnn

Fucking Democrats are gonna get crushed in 2020. :gomez:

Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Stop bragging about your awesome dad

:lol:

Fri May 03, 2019 2:23 pm

When talking about your dad doing something like that you need to say "my faaaathurr" in the same tone Ivanka does when telling us about how great Donald is.
Last edited by verb_to_trust on Fri May 03, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 03, 2019 7:24 pm

America, you in danger girl.

Clear and present danger

Fri May 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Yeah, all Trump wants to do is get along with people. Shouldn't that be obvious by how well he treats literally everyone?

Sat May 04, 2019 3:10 am

Sweaty

Sat May 04, 2019 4:03 am

Two plus years in and it's still surreal to me that Donald J Fuckin' Trump is the actual, for real President. :shake:

Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Just another morning of the president retweeting QAnon accounts, a white nationalist who once said that Jewish people started Nazi groups in Canada to fake attacks on themselves, and the Seth Rich conspiracy folks.
Post a reply