Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Mon January 28, 2019 10:25 pm

McParadigm wrote:This seems at first blush like a fairly weird thing to comment on

watching that on tv he seemed super comfortable

Mon January 28, 2019 10:28 pm

doug rr wrote:
McParadigm wrote:This seems at first blush like a fairly weird thing to comment on

watching that on tv he seemed super comfortable

Mon January 28, 2019 10:30 pm

She-she talked about things that never happened, jokes we never... it was code. It just said..."They're hurting us. Get me out."

Mon January 28, 2019 10:45 pm

(Squints)

5,000 troops to Colombia. Got it. Thanks, Mr Wizard.

Tue January 29, 2019 1:21 am

Maybe he meant “ICE.”

Tue January 29, 2019 2:44 am

It’s gonna be fucking hilarious if he tries to get the courts to accept an emergency declaration after tweeting today that border crossings are at a 45 year low

Tue January 29, 2019 3:07 am

McParadigm wrote:It’s gonna be fucking hilarious if he tries to get the courts to accept an emergency declaration after tweeting today that border crossings are at a 45 year low

Still too high! Great America = 0 Mexicans.

Tue January 29, 2019 5:20 pm

:haha:

Tue January 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Schumer asking Stacy Abrams to deliver the SotU response is weirdly smart for him. Between that and the uncharacteristic lack of shitty backroom dealing during the shutdown, it’s almost like a different person.

Wed January 30, 2019 2:17 pm

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!

Wed January 30, 2019 2:27 pm

McParadigm is president now. Interesting.

Wed January 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Foxconn’s 13,000 manufacturing jobs, already reduced, now announced to be 1,000 r&d engineers. Or, in terms of the massive tax break they got, about $4,000,000 a job.

Wed January 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Wed January 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Chris Christie Shreds Jared Kushner's Father: 'One Of the Most Loathsome, Disgusting Crimes That I Prosecuted'

"My dad's arrest made me realize I didn't want to be a prosecutor anymore," Kushner said. "The law is so nuanced. If you're convicting murderers, it's one thing. It's often fairly clear. When you get into things like white-collar crime, there are often a lot of nuances. Seeing my father's situation, I felt what happened was obviously unjust in terms of the way they pursued him. I just never wanted to be on the other side of that and cause pain to the families I was doing that to, whether right or wrong. The moral weight of that was probably a bit more than I could carry."
That quote is pretty illuminating.

Wed January 30, 2019 6:47 pm

Putins puppet president

Wed January 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Heck of a job, Brownie.

Wed January 30, 2019 9:43 pm

hmm.

Thu January 31, 2019 8:48 pm

S&L :)

Thu January 31, 2019 9:06 pm

doug rr wrote:S&L :)

Live from New York, it’s Saturday And!!

Thu January 31, 2019 9:07 pm

wease wrote:
doug rr wrote:S&L :)

Live from New York, it’s Saturday And!!

I guess the “really intelligent” genes didn’t get passed to Jr.
Post a reply