Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Fri September 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Holy Christ, dude

Fri September 21, 2018 1:33 pm

McParadigm wrote:Holy Christ, dude

At his rally speech last night in NV, he actually wondered aloud why she didn't call the FBI (at age 15): “I think it’s a very sad situation...Why didn’t somebody call the FBI 36 years ago?…What’s going on?” (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... -fbi-at-15)

Fri September 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
McParadigm wrote:Holy Christ, dude

At his rally speech last night in NV, he actually wondered aloud why she didn't call the FBI (at age 15): “I think it’s a very sad situation...Why didn’t somebody call the FBI 36 years ago?…What’s going on?” (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... -fbi-at-15)

And here he is 1 minute ago:

Fri September 21, 2018 1:36 pm

So how do Republicans respond to this? Anything but a scolding rebuttal is just fuel for midterm fire, but any pushback will be an implicit credibility support statement for Dr Ford.

Fri September 21, 2018 1:37 pm

McParadigm wrote:So how do Republicans respond to this? Anything but a scolding rebuttal is just fuel for midterm fire, but any pushback will be an implicit credibility support statement for Dr Ford.

I'm sure Jeff Flake will issue a statement on his disgust (but then continue to vote with the President 85% of the time).

Fri September 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I mean I know the first effort will be “I haven’t seen the tweets,“ but that hasn’t worked well yet...and now there’s going to be televised hearings where they might get brought up

Fri September 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
McParadigm wrote:So how do Republicans respond to this? Anything but a scolding rebuttal is just fuel for midterm fire, but any pushback will be an implicit credibility support statement for Dr Ford.

I'm sure Jeff Flake will issue a statement on his disgust (but then continue to vote with the President 85% of the time).

Jeff has either spent the last week hoping the world forgets he exists for a month, or quietly checking the fortitude of his ballsack.

Fri September 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Surprised he didn’t slip up and say ‘why didn’t someone pay her off 35 years ago?’

Fri September 21, 2018 5:28 pm

What a dummy.

Fri September 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Its only a matter of time before he calls her ugly and tweets "she's ugly, nobody would even try to rape that pig"

Sat September 22, 2018 1:17 am

but americans are so stupid they put Trump in the presidential office so they would probably accept that defense and then re-elect GOP congressmen to take their social security away

we are all so smart we eat our own shit because it has electrolytes!!!!! you tried to stop us!!!!! but we are savoring the flavor now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat September 22, 2018 2:23 am

The Republican Party is using the president’s favorite show to try and save the midterms.

Sat September 22, 2018 2:32 am

ingraham is in on it

mueller or the russians must have gotten to her

Sat September 22, 2018 3:52 am

This is the weirdest day

Sat September 22, 2018 9:58 am

McParadigm wrote:This is the weirdest day

Whoops meant to slide this into his DMs, I think.

Sat September 22, 2018 12:14 pm

what a p*ssy

Sat September 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Will Dark Money Rescue Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation?

Sun September 23, 2018 1:02 am

Stickman wrote:Will Dark Money Rescue Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation?

before clicking on this you just know that the answer is "yes"

Mon September 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Mon September 24, 2018 2:57 pm

#ImWithHim

Post a reply