Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Thu June 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Why does his erection have blonde hair

Thu June 21, 2018 1:26 pm

McParadigm wrote:Why does his erection have blonde hair

Actually laughed

Thu June 21, 2018 1:43 pm

McParadigm wrote:We will still be reading about all the tragedies this decision created 20 years from now.

Abu Ghraib 2: Back In The Habit (Of Torturing People)

Thu June 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Thu June 21, 2018 3:16 pm

doug rr wrote:strat is from minnesota..i blame him

Thu June 21, 2018 4:14 pm

New Yorker:
Pérez cried as she described all the unanswered questions that she had about her son. Jefferson has asthma, the result of a respiratory infection that he contracted five years ago, in Honduras. Would it flare up now that he was in a new climate? He also has a congenital skin infection. “If he doesn’t wash right, it gets infected and he’ll become very sick,” Pérez said. “Who’s going to tell him how to wash it?” A few days ago, through a relative who lives in the U.S., she heard that her son might be in Michigan, at a shelter run by the Office of Refugee Resettlement, the federal organization in charge of handling unaccompanied immigrant children. “Can I believe that, that he’s really there?” she asked me. “Can I believe anything? How can my son know what’s happening? I don’t even know what’s happening.”

NYT:
By Thursday, consular officials and others were shifting into crisis mode, beginning to search for children as young as 9 months old who did not appear to have been carefully tracked by the federal authorities.

The consul of Honduras, Lídice González, had sent a list of questions on Wednesday to a local representative of the resettlement agency: “Where are they? In what centers? What are their names? How old are they?” Ms. González said. “I sent her an email and marked it ‘urgent.’”

Thu June 21, 2018 4:16 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... 102033c987

I can’t understand this, the judge said. If someone at the jail takes your wallet, they give you a receipt. They take your kids, and you get nothing? Not even a slip of paper?

Thu June 21, 2018 4:58 pm

McParadigm wrote:New Yorker:
Pérez cried as she described all the unanswered questions that she had about her son. Jefferson has asthma, the result of a respiratory infection that he contracted five years ago, in Honduras. Would it flare up now that he was in a new climate? He also has a congenital skin infection. “If he doesn’t wash right, it gets infected and he’ll become very sick,” Pérez said. “Who’s going to tell him how to wash it?” A few days ago, through a relative who lives in the U.S., she heard that her son might be in Michigan, at a shelter run by the Office of Refugee Resettlement, the federal organization in charge of handling unaccompanied immigrant children. “Can I believe that, that he’s really there?” she asked me. “Can I believe anything? How can my son know what’s happening? I don’t even know what’s happening.”

NYT:
By Thursday, consular officials and others were shifting into crisis mode, beginning to search for children as young as 9 months old who did not appear to have been carefully tracked by the federal authorities.

The consul of Honduras, Lídice González, had sent a list of questions on Wednesday to a local representative of the resettlement agency: “Where are they? In what centers? What are their names? How old are they?” Ms. González said. “I sent her an email and marked it ‘urgent.’”

Oh, well then.

Thu June 21, 2018 5:13 pm

Terribly crass but

Thu June 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Meanwhile Republicans are considering a delay on immigration voting because they can’t get the votes without some Democrat buy in and have zero interest in crafting a bill Democrats could vote for.

Thu June 21, 2018 6:09 pm

And it’s delayed. Must not have the votes.

Meanwhile it’s chaos on the ground. Stories coming in from immigration courts all over with disparate results. One judge drops charges for 17 parents immediately upon confirming they have kids to find. Another deports 18 without a word about finding their kids.

Thu June 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
McParadigm wrote:We will still be reading about all the tragedies this decision created 20 years from now.

Abu Ghraib 2: Back In The Habit (Of Torturing People)

That Obama sure was a monster, wasn't he? A real nazi. Hard to believe with such a massive public outcry, nothing was ever done about it. Oh wait, there was no massive public outcry.

Thu June 21, 2018 6:33 pm

McParadigm wrote:And it’s delayed. Must not have the votes.

Meanwhile it’s chaos on the ground. Stories coming in from immigration courts all over with disparate results. One judge drops charges for 17 parents immediately upon confirming they have kids to find. Another deports 18 without a word about finding their kids.

I bet one of those judges has an awesome Heritage score.

Thu June 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Maybe she can’t read? I can’t imagine any reason why she would have to

Thu June 21, 2018 6:51 pm

I'm guessing you Googled that after you posted, burt.

Nice catch. :thumbsup:

Thu June 21, 2018 6:54 pm

eh seems a bit iffy https://www.google.com/search?q=canada+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Thu June 21, 2018 6:56 pm

~150 for an entire year for them versus 2K since April for us.

Thu June 21, 2018 6:58 pm

run2death wrote:~150 for an entire year for them versus 2K since April for us.

Well it is Canada.

Thu June 21, 2018 7:00 pm

List of BurtReynolds google searches

canada also detains children
women are also sexist statistics
flat earth evidence
jordan peterson smart quotes
nippleless breasts
pope leo xiii quotes
gamergate was real proof