The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569 ... 821  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Washington State
dimejinky99 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
No way that fat fuck is in 'excellent health'

Fun fact: he was always 6 foot 2 until he needed to be 6 foot 3 in order to avoid being classified as obese.


On that




So that's twitter for the next few hours, yeah.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9755
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
"Girthers" is my new favorite word.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1F62KO

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
Kennedy won't vote for any bill that includes DACA. Lindsey Graham thinks it's absurd to even pretend that you can get a spending bill done without it. McConnell refuses to negotiate DACA until Trump is honest about what he wants to see done.

#republicanlife

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
I mean, that's *only* Republicans, fuming about or blame-gaming *other* Republicans...while allowing a government shut down over a refusal to consider legislation so popular it's basically a free win. Only like 18% of voters support deporting dreamers.

Strange days.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 675
Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Fuckers just couldn't let 'shithole' go until we got a deal for the DREAMers....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... y-leaders/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Court.html


Yeah, if people would have let that slide, he definitely would have swung left on immigration.


Not let it slide, just wait a week or two until we get the deal. He already had swung left from his far-right campaign rhetoric, he called for a "bill of love" (whatever that means), but he is someone who works not on well thought out plans but purely on what his fragile ego says at any moment... so antagonizing him in the middle of negotiations was not the best plan.

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880360/immigration-congress-bill-daca-trump


He had changed his mind about DACA and immigration before that Thursday meeting. Like Graham said, "something happened between 10:00 AM when Trump talked to Durbin and 12:00 PM when they met at the White House." That's all before "shithouse". You continually give this President too much credit. He is a puppet, played the tv, played the people around him, played by liberal leaning Diane Feinstein (if only for a few minutes :).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 679
I hate Trump as much as the next guy, and lean left 90% of the time, but this petty harping on the dude’s weight/health/height is straight-up embarrassing. People should stop.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15499
Location: Illinois
meatwad wrote:
I hate Trump as much as the next guy, and lean left 90% of the time, but this petty harping on the dude’s weight/health/height is straight-up embarrassing. People should stop.


Why is it ridiculous? He's plain as day a fat fuck.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22664
meatwad wrote:
I hate Trump as much as the next guy, and lean left 90% of the time, but this petty harping on the dude’s weight/health/height is straight-up embarrassing. People should stop.



In fairness if he and the white hous hadn’t been caught faking a doctors report about it it probably wouldnt be an issue.

But distracting everyone via the most pathetic means possible seems to be working a charm for Him.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
verb_to_trust wrote:
meatwad wrote:
I hate Trump as much as the next guy, and lean left 90% of the time, but this petty harping on the dude’s weight/health/height is straight-up embarrassing. People should stop.


Why is it ridiculous? He's plain as day a fat fuck.

Harping on his weight is one thing. Recognizing the problem embodied by all these professionals who are prepared to lie for him or distort data in order to protect him from the discomfort of an honest evaluation is another.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4608
Hatfield wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Fuckers just couldn't let 'shithole' go until we got a deal for the DREAMers....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... y-leaders/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Court.html


Yeah, if people would have let that slide, he definitely would have swung left on immigration.


Not let it slide, just wait a week or two until we get the deal. He already had swung left from his far-right campaign rhetoric, he called for a "bill of love" (whatever that means), but he is someone who works not on well thought out plans but purely on what his fragile ego says at any moment... so antagonizing him in the middle of negotiations was not the best plan.

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880360/immigration-congress-bill-daca-trump


He had changed his mind about DACA and immigration before that Thursday meeting. Like Graham said, "something happened between 10:00 AM when Trump talked to Durbin and 12:00 PM when they met at the White House." That's all before "shithouse". You continually give this President too much credit. He is a puppet, played the tv, played the people around him, played by liberal leaning Diane Feinstein (if only for a few minutes :).


Trump said on Sunday he was open to negotiating a deal. Now, post-shithole, not so much. Hopefully the red team will work something out tomorrow.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
Bi_3 wrote:
Hatfield wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Fuckers just couldn't let 'shithole' go until we got a deal for the DREAMers....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... y-leaders/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Court.html


Yeah, if people would have let that slide, he definitely would have swung left on immigration.


Not let it slide, just wait a week or two until we get the deal. He already had swung left from his far-right campaign rhetoric, he called for a "bill of love" (whatever that means), but he is someone who works not on well thought out plans but purely on what his fragile ego says at any moment... so antagonizing him in the middle of negotiations was not the best plan.

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880360/immigration-congress-bill-daca-trump


He had changed his mind about DACA and immigration before that Thursday meeting. Like Graham said, "something happened between 10:00 AM when Trump talked to Durbin and 12:00 PM when they met at the White House." That's all before "shithouse". You continually give this President too much credit. He is a puppet, played the tv, played the people around him, played by liberal leaning Diane Feinstein (if only for a few minutes :).


Trump said on Sunday he was open to negotiating a deal. Now, post-shithole, not so much. Hopefully the red team will work something out tomorrow.

I mean if he says it it's true right

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
The Gang of Six bill now has 7 co-sponsors and almost certainly enough votes to pass, but McConnell and Ryan don't want to bring it to a vote because they expect a veto. And also because it's too bipartisan.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
I mean literally the preventing factors in that case are all in GOP leadership

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
Wild day for republicans on the floor


_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10192
they are the party that poured gasoline on a bonfire when they passed this tax cut and everyone needs to just get the fuck out of the way as soon as they can because the forest is gonna catch on fire and when it does its gonna spread fast and there won't be time to run because it's a dry forest and the animals will get burned and it will be so hot hiding in the creek or the river won't matter and birds will be like 'WTF is this shit' and gay truckers having anonymous roadside sex will hurriedly put their pants back on and get in their trucks and the GOP will be all like 'Bluurrrrr Bluuurrrrr Bluurrrrr' and CNN will be like 'Malakalakalaka laka laka laka' and all the while catastrophe is looming and the American people are just twiddling their thumbs by their RVs unaware that the rager is on its way and you can't stop it no you can't because it's so big and so hot and so pulsating and throbbing and destructive and violent and unapologetic and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO because it's on its way

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 3:52 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34835
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
It's hilarious that old neocons like Graham still think it's their party.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
Literally only GOP leadership preventing this.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Last edited by McParadigm on Thu January 18, 2018 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 10192
they are going to be the party that takes it in the ass in november

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu January 18, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15697
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Hatfield wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Fuckers just couldn't let 'shithole' go until we got a deal for the DREAMers....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... y-leaders/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Court.html


Yeah, if people would have let that slide, he definitely would have swung left on immigration.


Not let it slide, just wait a week or two until we get the deal. He already had swung left from his far-right campaign rhetoric, he called for a "bill of love" (whatever that means), but he is someone who works not on well thought out plans but purely on what his fragile ego says at any moment... so antagonizing him in the middle of negotiations was not the best plan.

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880360/immigration-congress-bill-daca-trump


He had changed his mind about DACA and immigration before that Thursday meeting. Like Graham said, "something happened between 10:00 AM when Trump talked to Durbin and 12:00 PM when they met at the White House." That's all before "shithouse". You continually give this President too much credit. He is a puppet, played the tv, played the people around him, played by liberal leaning Diane Feinstein (if only for a few minutes :).


Trump said on Sunday he was open to negotiating a deal. Now, post-shithole, not so much. Hopefully the red team will work something out tomorrow.

I mean if he says it it's true right

The president is literally tweeting opposition to the only proposal that has a chance of passing in time, largely developed by his own party, because it includes funding for a program that everybody wants funded.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569 ... 821  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Peeps and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon December 10, 2018 8:01 pm