Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Fri April 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Maybe it's just the right thing to do.

Fri April 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Disclosures and revelations and wonders such as these

Fri April 20, 2018 4:22 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:Maybe it's just the right thing to do.

How do you figure (genuine question)? What additional moral high ground do they gain by circumventing the Federal investigation?

Fri April 20, 2018 4:29 pm

honestly i don't know

Fri April 20, 2018 4:44 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:

How do you figure (genuine question)? What additional moral high ground do they gain by circumventing the Federal investigation?

Maybe it provides the opportunity to pursue things even after Mueller & Rosenstein are shown the door.

Fri April 20, 2018 4:46 pm

elliseamos wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Maybe it provides the opportunity to pursue things even after Mueller & Rosenstein are shown the door.

Ah, that's interesting. Could be that by establishing a legal sharing of docs now, they would have the right to get them all if M&R get the boot. I like your thinking.

Fri April 20, 2018 4:54 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Ah, that's interesting. Could be that by establishing a legal sharing of docs now, they would have the right to get them all if M&R get the boot. I like your thinking.
I have no idea if that's how it would/could work, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

Also, considering all the lawyers Trump's already gone through, maybe there will be no cost to the DNC and there will be city blocks filled with lawyers looking to have an easy recusal claim should their phone ring down the road (and John Barron's on the other end panting).

Fri April 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Since when does Trump have a divorce lawyer?

Fri April 20, 2018 9:57 pm

bune wrote:Since when does Trump have a divorce lawyer?

He keeps that shit on retainer.

Fri April 20, 2018 10:02 pm

You know, I don't doubt that. I mean his lawyers have lawyers have lawyers so why not.

Side note: Prison rape is never funny but Mueller should totally have some large black FBI agents at his next interview with Cohen.

Fri April 20, 2018 10:09 pm

bune wrote:You know, I don't doubt that. I mean his lawyers have lawyers have lawyers so why not.

Side note: Prison rape is never funny but Mueller should totally have some large black FBI agents at his next interview with Cohen.

I mean, some times prison rape is funny....

Fri April 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Strat wrote:
bune wrote:You know, I don't doubt that. I mean his lawyers have lawyers have lawyers so why not.

I mean, some times prison rape is funny....

Yes, like if a bunch of crooks who conspired to steal an election; roll back environmental regulations; protect the NRA as our children are butchered; give the biggest corporate tax cut in history while making it harder for poor people to afford a basic quality of life; defund Planned Parenthood; grab pussies; provoke two separate nuclear-capable countries with wackadoo leadership; and otherwise run amok all over our constitution were to be raped in prison, I would definitely laugh. A lot.

Fri April 20, 2018 10:15 pm

This thread is getting pretty dark. I'd like to say that I'm 100% against rape, no matter who is involved.

Fri April 20, 2018 10:20 pm

we already covered this scenario earlier in this thread and agreed that DJT, his Jr, and Kushy should all get anally raped by large black men in prison

Fri April 20, 2018 10:20 pm

HeyGuys wrote:This thread is getting pretty dark. I'd like to say that I'm 100% against rape, no matter who is involved.

So you're not an eye-for-an-eye sort of guy?

Fri April 20, 2018 10:21 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
HeyGuys wrote:This thread is getting pretty dark. I'd like to say that I'm 100% against rape, no matter who is involved.

No

Fri April 20, 2018 10:23 pm

HeyGuys wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

No

What about 14.8 billion eyes for several eyes?

Fri April 20, 2018 10:23 pm

(7.442 billion people on earth, assume two eyes each, etc)

Fri April 20, 2018 10:26 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
HeyGuys wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

No

What about 14.8 billion eyes for several eyes?

What is happening right now?

Fri April 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Side note: Haven't read Dilbert since I found out about Scott and Trump.
Post a reply