The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:19 am 
what on earth am I talking about

THE day is fast approaching when trump is going to say he didn’t run his twitter account and an intern was responsible for it all and consistently got what he was told to tweet, wrong.

Bank on it.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:35 am 
Rank This Poster

dimejinky99 wrote:
THE day is fast approaching when trump is going to say he didn’t run his twitter account and an intern was responsible for it all and consistently got what he was told to tweet, wrong.

Bank on it.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 1:37 am 
Looks Like a Cat

digster wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Bank on it.

Or pretty impressive. You know, One would assume the bar only goes so low. Apparently we aren’t there yet.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 2:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

tomorrow's excuse: "no, that 4th-tier russian oligarch i play golf with wrote the tweet when i was on the putting green. it was a joke. can't you take a joke?"

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 2:22 am 

When he’s eventually brought to book I hope the standard response to anything he says is ‘I find that answer vague and unconvincing’.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 2:28 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

oh man he will almost definitely be instructed to plead the 5th and will almost definitely refuse his lawyer's advice to plead the 5th and then vomit self-incriminating diarrhea

it will be great

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 2:59 am 

96583UP wrote:
oh man he will almost definitely be instructed to plead the 5th and will almost definitely refuse his lawyer's advice to plead the 5th and then vomit self-incriminating diarrhea

it will be great

Oh god. You’re totally right. He’d be physically incapable of shutting the fuck up. It will be gold.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 3:05 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

he'll start off with an unintelligible anecdote about how much he likes law and courts and judges

he'll mention that judge judy is a personal friend

then he'll get all agitated and sweaty when the prosecutor pins him into a corner and talks to him like 'the help'

then he'll swear about hillary clinton

then admit that he did collude with russia to get elected, so what, because it's not illegal

then the judge will mention that it is in fact illegal

then he will swear about rosie o'donnell

and they will take him away to the glue factory

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 3:17 am 
The Master

That's pretty spot on. yea.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 3:22 am 
Looks Like a Cat

96583UP wrote:
he'll start off with an unintelligible anecdote about how much he likes law and courts and judges

then he'll get all agitated and sweaty when the prosecutor pins him into a corner and talks to him like 'the help'

then admit that he did collude with russia to get elected, so what, because it's not illegal

Collusion is not illegal, unfortunately. Obstruction is, so that’s where Mueller must be going.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 3:32 am 
The Master

Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Collusion is not illegal, unfortunately. Obstruction is, so that’s where Mueller must be going.

Sure, we all use collusion as the buzz word because "violating election laws" is not as catchy.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 4:14 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Strat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Sure, we all use collusion as the buzz word because "violating election laws" is not as catchy.

That’s the strange part though, if candidate Trump asked the Russians for intel on Clinton, that’s legal. If he promised then something specific in exchange prior to winning, that’s fraud. As I understand it today (had 5 drinks at the bar earlier). So........... they best way to get the orange clown is obstruction of justice in firing Comey. If Mueller can prove trump fired Comey to stop the investigation into Flynn or Kush, that may rise to impeachment level offense. But Trump ordering Flynn to talk to yh Russians after the election? Approximately that is legal

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 5:35 am 
The Master

Bi_3 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

That’s the strange part though, if candidate Trump asked the Russians for intel on Clinton, that’s legal. If he promised then something specific in exchange prior to winning, that’s fraud. As I understand it today (had 5 drinks at the bar earlier). So........... they best way to get the orange clown is obstruction of justice in firing Comey. If Mueller can prove trump fired Comey to stop the investigation into Flynn or Kush, that may rise to impeachment level offense. But Trump ordering Flynn to talk to yh Russians after the election? Approximately that is legal

Certainly but there is his entire charade with netnyahaha, his unwillingness to condemn and keep sanctions on Russia and Putin for anything he's done, ukraine, etc....

Where there is smoke, there is fire. At this point its just a matter of proving it.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 5:53 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

you guys still losing your shit over fake news and old world governments? What a waste of time.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 5:57 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
you guys still losing your shit over fake news and old world governments? What a waste of time.

Also a Pearl Jam message board

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 5:58 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

Also a Pearl Jam message board

A return to form is coming any day now.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:00 am 

It's gonna be pretty depressing when Pearl Jam releases their anti-Trump album a month after he's kicked out of office.

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:06 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
It's gonna be pretty depressing when Pearl Jam releases their anti-Trump album a month after he's kicked out of office.

What's So Funny Bout Reince, Flynn and Kellyanne Conway
B side Barrack Around the Clock (live w Betterman)

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:17 am 

McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

What's So Funny Bout Reince, Flynn and Kellyanne Conway
B side Barrack Around the Clock (live w Betterman)

Disobey the Law of the Land (Boom on vocals)

PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:24 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Hear the sirens

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate