The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:26 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Of course its fake news. The FULL videos show exactly what happened. Read the last page.

Smirking while some crazy old man comes up to you and bangs a drum in your face is not a crime.

Even CNN reporters are walking back the story and saying they got it wrong, and they live for this shit.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon January 21, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

The Native American himself said that he was the one that walked up to the students to diffiuse a situation. This was because a group of Black Hebrew Israelites had started shouting at the school boys, and he was worried it could escalate further, as the tension was rising.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:29 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Anders wrote:
The Native American himself said that he was the one that walked up to the students to diffiuse a situation. This was because a group of Black Hebrew Israelites had started shouting at the school boys, and he was worried it could escalate further, as the tension was rising.

They were also shouting racist and homophobic shit at the natives. And yelling at the black kid in the school group. There were plenty of people around trying to instigate as well.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon January 21, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:32 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
96583UP wrote:
DJT Jr is going to get indicted

will it be while DJT is in office -> probably already has the pardon written just needs to sign it

or will they wait to do it until trump is out of office - or perhaps while running for re-election next year?

would be more difficult to issue a pardon when the campaign is underway

Why would it be more difficult? The people voting for him would be all for it

correct but people with respect for rule of law would not and would likely be reflected in the polls

the ‘rally the base’ strategy failed in the midterms

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:34 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
Anders wrote:

They were also shouting racist and homophobic shit at the natives. And yelling at the black kid in the school group.

“Y'all dirty ass little crackers, your day is coming" was a direct quote I read that the Black Hebrew Israelites shouted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/picture-of-the-conflict-on-the-mall-comes-into-clearer-focus/2019/01/20/c078f092-1ceb-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0454e711e8f7

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:45 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

first kavanaugh and now coventry brats

who would have thought burt would RMerge as the staunchest defender of the upper class white catholic bro establishment?

when anarchism is so anarchistic it’s conformist

i for one support black hebrew something something because I support diversity unlike someshmrr blrr glrrr

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:49 pm 

96583UP wrote:
first kavanaugh and now coventry brats

who would have thought burt would RMerge as the staunchest defender of the upper class white catholic bro establishment?

when anarchism is so anarchistic it’s conformist

i for one support black hebrew something something because I support diversity unlike someshmrr blrr glrrr

I'm just about truth and justice. I'm just like Superman in that regard. You guys have worrying about the dirty poorcucks handled. I only handle the important cases. :D

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Mon January 21, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:50 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I think you have to be objective and color blind when judging these matters. Too many judge based on premeditated convictions on who they feel they should support.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 12:57 pm 

I've also been up for about 22 hours. I could be hallucinating this whole thing.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:00 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i support native rights, black israel something, and trangsdental bathroom rights

anyone who supports white catholic boys rights to protest against the murder of unborn children and then defends them against media portrayal as anything other than the white priveleged racist chauvinist h1tler youth they are deserve to be carted away in train cars to a camp to be gassed

because i am progressive

and you are white racist slime

i drive a fixed gear bicycle

you drive a carbon emitting locker room talk bus

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:04 pm 

This is the funniest goddamn tweet I've ever read. Why are they always editors?

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:12 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

He’s wearing a MAGA hat while attending a rally protesting women’s bodily autonomy. But he’s not a racist. We’re all wrong to think he is. Jumping to conclusions. Eyeroll

Ps the kid in question has released a statement via a pr company. Give yourself a laugh and have a read of it.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:15 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:
This is the funniest goddamn tweet I've ever read. Why are they always editors?

Vote Warren and we will ELIMIN8 the White Male Manace!

We Need Complaininsraum

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:17 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
He’s wearing a MAGA hat while attending a rally protesting women’s bodily autonomy. But he’s not a racist. We’re all wrong to think he is. Jumping to conclusions. Eyeroll

Ps the kid in question has released a statement via a pr company. Give yourself a laugh and have a read of it.

bro he’s from kentucky and wearing a Maga hat in 2019 he’a def at least a little racist

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:18 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

trump should invite all those boys over for hamberders

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:23 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
He’s wearing a MAGA hat while attending a rally protesting women’s bodily autonomy.

I don't agree politically with him on either, but there is nothing wrong with him supporting those two issues (supporting Trump and being against abortion).

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:33 pm 

Have read that thread researching that school and its set up? Extremely wealthy all white male hard core catholics. Nothing wrong with that. You’d have to ask wtf the school are taking young men to abortion rallies though. But nobody does religious brainwashing and indoctrination like the catholics. It’s a free country though. Where this cohort get to oppose others freedoms. Meaning women’s.
It’s all fuckin bonkers.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:39 pm 

"I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor," Nick Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School, announces in statement Sunday night, as he denounces what he calls "outright lies" about the incident. https://trib.al/A3g1RRe

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:51 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

dimejinky99 wrote:
But nobody does religious brainwashing and indoctrination like the catholics.

Really? Can’t think of any other major world religion that engages in more indoctrination and oppression of women than modern Catholics?

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 2:03 pm 

Well of course there’s others. But none like it within western society and it’s worse as it’s acceptable. It really shouldn’t be acceptable at all. It’s 2019. And they’re still trying to control women’s bodies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate