The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295 ... 1308  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun October 01, 2023 11:54 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Not looking forward to changing this thread title to add 47th on there

PostPosted: Sun October 01, 2023 11:58 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I dont know if I have another 4 years of whiskey gif posting in me

PostPosted: Sun October 01, 2023 11:58 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i am legit concerned about a scenario where Biden gets the nom but dies before the election day and it is too late to put another Dem on the ticket

i would google this to learn more as to whether it is a concern but i am too lazy

i would also ask ChatGPT but i am too lazy

i would rather keep typing here about how i am concerned

than just type

'what happens if Biden dies before election day but after getting the democratic nomination'

i would rather just keep typing here

typing here

typing here

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon October 02, 2023 12:04 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Theyll keep Biden in play to avoid a primary battle and bring in Newsome to replace him After he bows out for health reasons

PostPosted: Mon October 02, 2023 12:05 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

but what if it is too late to get Newsom on the ballot in each state

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon October 02, 2023 12:05 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Also, it looks like this is the wrong Trump thread as there are two of them with the same title?

PostPosted: Mon October 02, 2023 12:06 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I'm gay

PostPosted: Wed October 04, 2023 2:05 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Bi_3 wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
digster wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Does dumping these people off in San Francisco or somewhere keep them from leaving somehow? Seems to me they'd just relocate to wherever made the most sense for them. It's not worth the logistical nightmare even if you ignore how disgusting it is on a moral level.

It makes no sense; it's exactly the kind of thing you'd see from some guy on Twitter who lives to own the libs. Which is probably where he saw it. Ironically, I think that the obsession with owning the libs actually gets in the way of him actually being able to enact a far-right immigration strategy like it seems he would want to.

Oh course it’s ridiculous. But I like the idea of making people feel the consequences of their choices.

Oh yeah for sure man, it's really gonna make people think when all of a sudden there are a bunch of immigrants in Philly and New York, something that until this point has never been the case.

When a couple thousand illegals are dumped in Brooklyn all at once, they’ll change their tune.

You're aware that 2.7 million people live in Brooklyn alone, right? Or are you just fucking stupid?

Classic Mickey L

Try reading something other than tweets ya fucking retard.

Quote:
The Texas busing program has sent about 34,740 migrants to other states since April of 2022, enough to populate a small city. But that is a paltry subset of the hundreds of thousands who have crossed the border during that period, most of whom have probably also made their way to destinations outside Texas.

New York alone has received more than 100,000 migrants in the last year; only 13,100 were sent on buses provided by the state of Texas.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/07/us/m ... geles.html

PostPosted: Wed October 04, 2023 10:37 am 
Looks Like a Cat

For someone so smart, you often seem incapable of understanding much. It’s not about the city or state’s ability to handle them, but the creation of the idea in the minds of the public that illegal immigrants are overwhelming the city’s resources. People started to think more about the impacts and it became a political liability so more action to be taken to hide the problem under the guise of helping them, but that can’t scale to meet the need in already dense cities like NYC and Chicago. That’s why the bussing made them change their tune. It opened the door to a conversation that had previously been third rail. Not entirely unlike videos of police abusing people or the turtle with a plastic straw. Once people see the problem, the seed is planted.

PostPosted: Wed October 04, 2023 5:09 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Fucking turtles ruined milkshakes forever. :gomez:

PostPosted: Wed October 04, 2023 8:52 pm 
Future Drummer

B wrote:
Fucking turtles ruined milkshakes forever. :gomez:

I had to google this.

Damn turtles!

PostPosted: Thu October 05, 2023 6:26 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

Pllllllease let him do it. He’d be a great speaker of the house
Can you imagine??

Donald Trump is considering a visit to the Capitol next week, where he is "open to" pitching himself as a speaker candidate, per a one-source

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2 ... l-00120160

PostPosted: Thu October 05, 2023 8:23 pm 
Major Dude

He’s trying to get the Jan 6 case tossed because it was his Presidential duty to call for the coup because he won and he had the obligation to stop the usurping of his victory. Now, if for months you say “I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it” then you say “I had to do it, it was my duty,” isn’t that an admission of the very thing you spent months saying you didn’t do?

My god the brightness of his bulb goes into the negative. And his lawyer have to be amongst the most stupid of people. He’d do better with Chris and bammer representing him.

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 2:51 am 
mXn

I won’t stoop that low!

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 2:52 am 
mXn

Spoiler: show
Working with Chris, I mean.

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 3:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i just can't believe this guy hasnt had a heart attack yet

eats fast food

doesnt exercise

morbidly obese

insane stress

93 criminal accounts

just keeps on ticking

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 1:32 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

The NY AG and judge asserting that the 2018 $18M assessment for Mar-a-Lago is somehow accurate is bonkers. They have given him an easy path for overturning any judgement on appeal.

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 1:52 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bi_3 wrote:
The NY AG and judge asserting that the 2018 $18M assessment for Mar-a-Lago is somehow accurate is bonkers. They have given him an easy path for overturning any judgement on appeal.

isnt that what they (trump org) claimed it to be? i could be wrong but i find it near impossible that it gained 1.7 billions dollars in worth in 5 years

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 2:22 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Peeps wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

isnt that what they (trump org) claimed it to be? i could be wrong but i find it near impossible that it gained 1.7 billions dollars in worth in 5 years

She gloated about it on twitter and the judge went even lower:

example from the same island: 2.3 acre lot, $200M. Trump property is ~17 acres.

PostPosted: Fri October 06, 2023 2:24 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

They are
Quote:
citing an appraisal report from the city of Palm Beach that pegged the value of Mar-A-Lago between $18 million and $27.6 million between 2011 and 2021.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295 ... 1308  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate