The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684 ... 1306  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:00 pm 
The Master

McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:
angry mob those dems

I think it’s an error to equivocate the “liberal mob” talking point nonsense with this. The problem isn’t a right wing mob. It’s that the president and the conservative media establishment together refuse to temper **any** false or exaggerated messaging that they consider personally beneficial. They create a sense of legitimacy around these fantasies that make their adoption by damaged and dangerous minds inevitable.

It’s not a mob problem. It’s an issue created by the total abdication of professional responsibility by people in leadership or public positions. It’s the willingness to accept moments like this as the cost of what they see as resultant victories.

i was basically trying to say this on Twitter but threw in the towel

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:13 pm 
The Master

McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:
angry mob those dems

I think it’s an error to equivocate the “liberal mob” talking point nonsense with this. The problem isn’t a right wing mob. It’s that the president and the conservative media establishment together refuse to temper **any** false or exaggerated messaging that they consider personally beneficial. They create a sense of legitimacy around these fantasies that make their adoption by damaged and dangerous minds inevitable.

It’s not a mob problem. It’s an issue created by the total abdication of professional responsibility by people in leadership or public positions. It’s the willingness to accept moments like this as the cost of what they see as resultant victories.

That was my thought process internally before it came out through my fingers as "angry mob those dems"

The republicans are the ones that support their candidates body slamming reporters, punching people in the face at rally's, roughing others up, grabbing them by the pussy, and so on and so forth....yet their talking about about the liberal mob will work in there favor because people.

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:16 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Strat wrote:
The republicans are the ones that support their candidates body slamming reporters, punching people in the face at rally's, roughing others up, grabbing them by the pussy, and so on and so forth....yet their talking about about the liberal mob will work in there favor because people.

We’ve got it all wrong

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:35 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:

We’ve got it all wrong

Why are the media printing the lies and bullshit like this though?

What’s that rule of journalism, if one guy says it’s raining and another guy says it’s not raining, your job isn’t to believe them or quote them, your job is to look out the window and fucking see if it’s raining or not.

Nobody’s asking questions or investigating anything these lunatics are saying anymore

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:40 pm 
The Master

dimejinky99 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:

We’ve got it all wrong

What’s that rule of journalism, if one guy says it’s raining and another guy says it’s not raining, your job isn’t to believe them or quote them, your job is to look out the window and fucking see if it’s raining or not.

Nobody’s asking questions or investigating anything these lunatics are saying anymore

You didnt read the article did you

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:41 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I bet it was Biden.

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:44 pm 

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:

We’ve got it all wrong

That’s not the point and in a way it is. The headline is the point and that’s all anyone reads

Watch this cunt say exactly the opposite of this in a matter of hours if not minutes

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:46 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:47 pm 
The Master

dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Strat wrote:

We’ve got it all wrong

That’s not the point and in a way it is. The headline is the point and that’s all anyone reads

Watch this cunt say exactly the opposite of this in a matter of hours if not minutes

well then you start by reading! And literally every left leaning news media fact checks the presidents and all of these ass hats

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:52 pm 
Future Drummer

Strat wrote:
literally every left leaning news media fact checks the presidents and all of these ass hats

easy does it, squirt

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 6:54 pm 
The Master

--- wrote:
Strat wrote:
literally every left leaning news media fact checks the presidents and all of these ass hats

easy does it, squirt

LETS GET AFTER IT!

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 7:10 pm 

It’s not like the people who really need to see those fact checks will ever see them. As if joe yokel with the MAGA hat even would

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 7:30 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I'm gonna accuse Donna Brazile. It all fits.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 8:47 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Chris_H_2 wrote:

That’s hilarious as fuck.

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 10:19 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 10:22 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I imagine that listening in on Donald Trump’s phone calls is a lot like listening to your 10 year old brag to strangers between matches in fortnight

PostPosted: Wed October 24, 2018 10:36 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Honestly, can you imagine the speed of impeachment demands, had Republicans learned that Obama knew foreign governments were actively listening in on his personal phone, but refused to use a secure line for the all-encompassing reason that he didn’t fucking want to?

PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 12:49 am 
Poster of the Year

But Hillary used private email for work so she belongs in jail.

PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 1:18 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

"Republicans just don't do this sort of thing"

Obv this was not a coordinated GOP thing, because they only mail the packages to their own people, so they can turn around and accuse their enemy du jour - and use it as pretext for enacting some draconian policy

instead this is just some bumpkin twat outside buffalo/oneata/albany who watches too much Hannity

which is basically the 2018 U.S.'s version of the 'aryan ideal'

some fat f*ck with a gland problem

hardly capable of einsatzgrupping

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu October 25, 2018 1:36 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Are those pics real? Right now I'm leaning toward hoax/troll/radicalized Wile E. Coyote.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684 ... 1306  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate