The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 1307  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 6:35 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

run2death wrote:
hasn't history taught us anything.

no

run2death wrote:
Honestly, this is bigger story than it's being played.

It's downright deplorable and goes against every good thing about America.

People should be really upset.

which part? or do you mean this entire thread?

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 6:55 pm 
Rank This Poster

The thought of a government agency actively stripping the citizenship of naturalized citizens brings to mind regimes and historical events that are the complete opposite of everything America has fought against, it literally brings tears to my eyes.

Anyone who claims to be a patriot yet supports this is a complete fucking hypocrite.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 7:08 pm 
Poster of the Year

'2black gets it

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 7:44 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

there goes pruitt

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 7:57 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

doug rr wrote:
there goes pruitt

John Kelly finally achieves his one “before I quit” bucket list item.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:29 pm 
The Master

Quote:
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt has resigned after months of ethics controversies, citing "the unrelenting attacks" on himself and his family, which "have taken a sizable toll on all of us."

This is why I hope these fucking scumbags keep getting “attacked.” Kick them out of restaurants. Yell at them. They deserve it. Don’t let them feel comfortable. They fucking shouldn’t be.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:37 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Quote:
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt has resigned after months of ethics controversies, citing "the unrelenting attacks" on himself and his family, which "have taken a sizable toll on all of us."

This is why I hope these fucking scumbags keep getting “attacked.” Kick them out of restaurants. Yell at them. They deserve it. Don’t let them feel comfortable. They fucking shouldn’t be.

While I am glad to see them go, this is a dangerous choice my evenbro

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:41 pm 
The Master

Bi_3 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Quote:

Ugh give me a break. I don’t care about the comfort of the guy (or the family of the guy) who is fucking over our environmental protection laws.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:55 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Quote:

Ugh give me a break. I don’t care about the comfort of the guy (or the family of the guy) who is fucking over our environmental protection laws.

I don't care about these guys either, but Nazis are going to end up protesting our next President's cabinet at restaurants, and they're going to claim that we started the precedent. I'd rather NOT protest Trump's Legion of Doom, than have this happen to good people, trying to serve the public.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:57 pm 
Poster of the Year

Honestly, that sounds like typical Democrat pussy bullshit. Let's not attack the bad guys for fear that they might attack the good guys one day.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 9:59 pm 
The Master

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Honestly, that sounds like typical Democrat pussy bullshit. Let's not attack the bad guys for fear that they might attack the good guys one day.

Yeah. I’m over this ineffectual “civility” shit. Fuck these people. Let them know we’re not gonna let them live their lives like they’re not scum.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:02 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

Or it's treating people with good faith, and as human beings who are separable from their jobs and political beliefs?

Jesus christ, you dorks.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:03 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

Yeah. I’m over this ineffectual “civility” shit. Fuck these people. Let them know we’re not gonna let them live their lives like they’re not scum.

I don't know. I don't condemn these protesters, but there are going to be consequences to this behavior that the protesters won't be paying.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:03 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

No one worthy of office is going to take the job if they know their family will be harassed on the street. You are rationalizing bullying.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:04 pm 
The Master

Birds in Hell wrote:
Or it's treating people with good faith, and as human beings who are separable from their jobs and political beliefs?

Jesus christ, you dorks.

Good faith for Scott Pruitt? LOL. Frankly, I don’t care about Scott Pruitt as a person when he occupies the position he occupies. Some things are more important than being nice. You dork!

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:05 pm 
The Master

Bi_3 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

No one worthy of office is going to take the job if they know their family will be harassed on the street. You are rationalizing bullying.

Oh brother. Cry me a river. Bullying? For a corrupt, corrosive politician? Are we all in kindergarten all of a sudden?

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:06 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Birds in Hell wrote:

Jesus christ, you dorks.

I think good faith is over with the Trump administration. These people are shitting people twisting a government job to their own benefit.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:08 pm 
The Master

B wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

I don't know. I don't condemn these protesters, but there are going to be consequences to this behavior that the protesters won't be paying.

Wring your hands some more why don’t you

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:08 pm 
Poster of the Year

I draw a distinction between normal political differences and where we're at today. Opposition to the modern GOP isn't a political difference that you can have in good faith and respect your opposition. It's morally reprehensible and should be treated as such.

PostPosted: Thu July 05, 2018 10:09 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I would not personally partake in such a confrontation, but as a concerned witness of the suffering of the day this ranks somewhere around 8 miles south of the middle tier (which is “wrestlers who have met Jim Jordan”). If I’m going to expend 30 solid minutes of life worrying over the pain or fear of a group of others, “officials in the administration that is causing nearly all of the pain and fear” probably don’t make the cut.

When I don’t have active anxiety about children separated from their parents, I will have all manner of additional time to fret about the ability of a corrupt official to peacefully eat lunch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 1307  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate