The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539 ... 1306  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 9:23 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

meatwad wrote:
So let's say Trump resigns and Pence is sworn in immediately. Then Pence would pick a VP? And that person becomes next in line?

That person has to be confirmed by a majority of both houses of Congress. So you need 218 votes in the House and 51 in the Senate. I assume a 50-50 tie in the Senate means that the nomination would be shot down (since the VP breaks ties, and in the scenario you're describing, there is no VP), but it's obviously never been constitutionally tested--Ford was the only VP ever nominated after this part of the 25th amendment was added. 538 just did a piece on scenarios like this last week: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... look-like/

PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 9:29 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

I think the more interesting scenario comes if Trump is impeached and removed from office, however unlikely that actually is. If the charges relate to colluding with a foreign power to influence the election, Pence was elected on the same ticket--even if he were cleared of all direct involvement, his holding of the office could be seen as illegitimate, but there's nothing in the Constitution about voiding election results, only removing officials who have committed crimes. That would be a spicy constitutional crisis.

PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 11:02 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

“I only asked Michael Cohen for some advice related to real estate...”

PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 11:16 pm 
Rank This Poster

Capitalizing on other's misery is the American dream.

PostPosted: Sun April 22, 2018 11:35 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Everything about this seems above board.

Quote:
The real estate holdings linked to Hannity are spread across more than 20 shell companies formed in Georgia. Each of the companies uses a variant of the same name, which combines the initials of Hannity’s children. Public records show the companies have bought up dozens of properties in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Vermont.

Among the most valuable are two large apartment complexes in Georgia that Hannity bought in 2014 for $22.7m. The developments are in the cities of Perry and Brunswick, which have higher poverty rates and lower median incomes than the US averages. One- and two-bedroom units in Hannity‍‍‍’s apartment complexes are available to rent for $735 to $1,065 per month, according to brochures.

Quote:
The shell companies used to buy the properties are registered to the offices of Henssler Financial, a wealth management firm outside Atlanta. Bill Lako, a principal at the firm, has appeared on Hannity’s radio show as an expert on money issues.

Lako recently wrote an article for the show’s website berating Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating ties between Trump’s 2016 election campaign and Russia, without noting his ties to Hannity. He did not respond to an email.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 12:23 am 
See you in another life, brother

Guys, it's okay. Hannity isn't a journalist, he's just an entertainer.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 1:43 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 9:37 am 
Broken Tamborine

run2death wrote:
Capitalizing on other's misery is the American dream.

yeah.

every country has the "american dream".

climbing the class structure....that happens in every country, and always has.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 8:10 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I genuinely thought they’d reached a point where they decided that it was worse to feed the “high turnover” storyline than the corrupt intent one.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 8:44 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Now regularly using his personal cell phone literally to hide communications, but her emails.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 8:48 pm 
Rank This Poster

Wonder if he's still using that 5-generation old Samsung phone.

Bet he's terrible at that Snake game.

PostPosted: Mon April 23, 2018 9:44 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

Speaking of phones

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 1:19 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Quote:
TRUMP’S PEE-TAPE ALIBI IS FALLING APART

According to Bloomberg, the story that Trump told former F.B.I. director James Comey, first in Trump Tower in December 2016, and then again during an unexpectedly intimate dinner at the White House, re: why allegations about a tape could not be possible, is a total fabrication. In Trump’s telling, a tape of him orchestrating a golden shower in Moscow in some sort of attempt to get back at the object of his obsession could not possibly exist because he did not spend the night in question at the hotel. While he concedes to being there for the Miss Universe pageant on Saturday, November 9, 2013, he told Comey that he arrived in the morning, “did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel . . . [and] returned only to get his things because [he] departed for New York by plane that same night.” But according to flight records obtained by Bloomberg, Trump arrived in Moscow Friday morning and didn’t leave until early Sunday morning, November 10, throwing his there wouldn’t have been time for a golden shower even if I’d wanted one! defense into question. Also throwing things into question? His apparent obsession with the tape, which he was seemingly desperate for Comey to investigate just to prove it didn’t exist. You know, for Melania’s sake.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/trumps-pee-tape-alibi-is-falling-apart

Spoiler: show

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 2:11 am 
The Master

I look forward to the tape coming out and the evangelical support skyrocketing

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 11:05 pm 

Is he pissing on hookers in this tape? Or are they pissing on him?
Which is more likely? Which would be easier to spin?

How likely is it he says he was drugged while he was there and that’s why he’s only remembering one day there?
Did he catch any STIs while there and is there a little Trumpski baby waiting in the wings to undo him?

Will he acknowledge this blow by born on the wrong side of the sheets and spin it as a great day and a bridge between the US and Russia? A new red dawn of good relations and a a new red itch on his micro penis?

It’s a golden era of political scandal for sure.

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 11:08 pm 
The Master

dimejinky99 wrote:

Rumor is that hookers are peeing on a bed once occupied by Obama, with Trump giving verbal direction.

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 11:08 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Refused to say if Mueller’s team had been in contact with him.

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 11:14 pm 
The Master

I have my own theory that recent news stories about deep fakes are just Trump priming the pump for deniability when the tape finally comes out.

PostPosted: Tue April 24, 2018 11:23 pm 

tragabigzanda wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:

Rumor is that hookers are peeing on a bed once occupied by Obama, with Trump giving verbal direction.

That’s so easily faked even if it were 100% true nobody will believe it. He’d have to be on camera.

If this pee tape thing is what everyone’s hanging their hopes in, they need a new hat stand. He’s walked off bullet pride from worse than this. Aka video tape / grab em by the pussy

PostPosted: Wed April 25, 2018 12:16 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

lest we forget

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

Quote:
And the former MI6 agent is not the only source for the claim about Russian kompromat on the president-elect. Back in August, a retired spy told me he had been informed of its existence by "the head of an East European intelligence agency".

Later, I used an intermediary to pass some questions to active duty CIA officers dealing with the case file - they would not speak to me directly. I got a message back that there was "more than one tape", "audio and video", on "more than one date", in "more than one place" - in the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and also in St Petersburg - and that the material was "of a sexual nature".

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539 ... 1306  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate