Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Flat earth theory

Sun April 09, 2017 2:17 am

@SkitchP wrote:Im watching Flat Earth Videos all day;.

My heart couldn't take it if you converted, Skitch

Sun April 09, 2017 2:38 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:Im watching Flat Earth Videos all day;.

My heart couldn't take it if you converted, Skitch

Nothing to be worried about there, ruddo.

Sun May 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Is there a difference between a "spherecuck" and a "gravitycuck"?

Sun May 07, 2017 11:28 pm

either way someone's banging your girl ya beta

Mon May 08, 2017 6:58 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:either way someone's banging your girl ya beta

Undoubtedly we are all cucks, but I want to know the ranking for spherecucks and gravitycucks.

I'm confused about the explanation that flat earthers provide themselves for this vast conspiracy against them. At least the moon landing "hoax" has an apparent justification in the US/ USSR competition.

Whats the big payoff for the powers that be trying to convince us that the earth isn't flat? Higher cell phone bills?

Mon May 08, 2017 7:09 am

simple schoolboy wrote:

Undoubtedly we are all cucks, but I want to know the ranking for spherecucks and gravitycucks.

I'm confused about the explanation that flat earthers provide themselves for this vast conspiracy against them. At least the moon landing "hoax" has an apparent justification in the US/ USSR competition.

Whats the big payoff for the powers that be trying to convince us that the earth isn't flat? Higher cell phone bills?

It gets very Jesusy.

Basically it's evil demon worshippers trying to convince us the Bible is fake.

Mon May 08, 2017 9:44 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

It gets very Jesusy.

Additionally, there would be a brief unification of the 5 major faiths of the world to basically discredit science as a whole due to the lies they've told us related to the shape of the earth. After that brief period upon the discovery, each faith would ultimately try to then prove that their god is what exists beyond the firmament. If people lost faith in the science, they ultimately would look for answers en masse, potentially shifting the balance of power.

Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Tue May 09, 2017 7:23 pm

haha, that is awesome. Dumb ass flat-earthers!

Wed May 10, 2017 6:59 am

@SkitchP wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

It gets very Jesusy.

Additionally, there would be a brief unification of the 5 major faiths of the world to basically discredit science as a whole due to the lies they've told us related to the shape of the earth. After that brief period upon the discovery, each faith would ultimately try to then prove that their god is what exists beyond the firmament. If people lost faith in the science, they ultimately would look for answers en masse, potentially shifting the balance of power.

I guess that makes as much sense as moorish science.

Wed May 10, 2017 12:37 pm

You can't take anything Burt posts here seriously. That guy is a square pizza-er.

Wed May 10, 2017 11:25 pm

woah is this real?

Spoiler: show

Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 pm

take it to the hollow earth theory thread, bort

Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm

malice wrote:take it to the hollow earth theory thread, bort

This changes everything.

Thu May 11, 2017 11:51 am

If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now

Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 am

Those conspiracy guys have an episode in the hollow earth theory. It's not among their best episodes cos they don't but the premise going in but they do make brilliant podcasts usually. There is a flat earth theory episode coming soon.

Here's the link

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/tho ... 0381407817

Fri May 12, 2017 1:33 am

Fri May 12, 2017 1:34 am

I just...

Fri May 12, 2017 4:23 am

Right? Burt believes this, chud.

Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 am