The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 133  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7600
the answer is not arming more people - the answer is improving self-defense: we need personalized anti-bullet missile defense systems

if an active shooter is detected, a miniature robot launcher emerges from your purse to start blazing hot counter-lead interceptors for all the bullets in mid air

this is, of course, the easier thing to develop than just getting dirty-ass high-BMI politicians to vote to stop selling so many of the damn things

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
96583UP wrote:
the answer is not arming more people - the answer is improving self-defense: we need personalized anti-bullet missile defense systems

if an active shooter is detected, a miniature robot launcher emerges from your purse to start blazing hot counter-lead interceptors for all the bullets in mid air

this is, of course, the easier thing to develop than just getting dirty-ass high-BMI politicians to vote to stop selling so many of the damn things

9865sup, are you a girl?

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 3:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
Mecca wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Way more powerful than that stupid cartoon

which cartoon?

The oh heavens yes one

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
Dscans wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
7,000 pairs of shoes. One for every child killed by firearms since Sandy Hook.

This is way sadder than that Hemingway story.

I heard that the clothing and shoes left behind by someone who just died is the saddest thing

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14573

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4242
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
McParadigm wrote:

Okay, change of plans... lower the buying age! The only way to stop a teacher with a gun is to have a student with a gun. :shake:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14573
elliseamos wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

Okay, change of plans... lower the buying age! The only way to stop a teacher with a gun is to have a student with a gun. :shake:

Self driving guns

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4242
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
McParadigm wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

Okay, change of plans... lower the buying age! The only way to stop a teacher with a gun is to have a student with a gun. :shake:

Self driving guns

Maybe we could give it an AI name Siri and Alexa are taken... Maybe "Gunner"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14573
Terminator

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 8794
I like to look at different news outlets web pages to see what they think is the important news of the day. ABC\CBS\NBC\CNN has the school kids walkout over guns plastered all over and Fox News has the mystery of a navy boat that disappeared 100 years ago.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Wed March 14, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6131
Location: Oslo, Norway
I wish I still had Fox News. That is really something different.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu March 15, 2018 5:41 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 1387
Whats the current Jansport going for?

Level IIIA body armor will protect against most pistol calibers, fyi

http://www.jgsales.com/guardianpack-backpack-ballistic-vest-combo-unit,-level-iiia,-black,-new-by-vism.-p-101492.html


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu March 15, 2018 5:47 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 1387
McParadigm wrote:


The story gets worse: He's an Auxiliary police officer who was teaching a class about police work, and might've been trying to teach students how to disarm someone with a a loaded gun. They make plastic training guns for a reason...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu March 15, 2018 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4242
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:


The story gets worse: He's an Auxiliary police officer who was teaching a class about police work, and might've been trying to teach students how to disarm someone with a a loaded gun. They make plastic training guns for a reason...

And what reason is that?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu March 15, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Someone should run against this dude in Maine. He's a real asshat.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/le ... c8bf151517

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Fri March 16, 2018 11:40 am 
Online
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3898



Thanks guys.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32843
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
shitposting time!!!:

"Bravery and rebellion" in the year 2018 is students marching with the sanction of the state, parroting an opinion widely accepted by the masses, and calling it a walkout.

baaaaaaaaaaah!

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31167
Location: gone fishin'
Solid take Burt. Enjoy your weekend

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32843
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
thank you. And a good weekend to you and RM as well.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Sat March 17, 2018 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4242
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
B wrote:
Someone should run against this dude in Maine. He's a real asshat.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/le ... c8bf151517

He's dropped out.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 133  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu July 19, 2018 11:46 am