The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256 ... 346  Next
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:42 pm 
Major Dude

Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
The 2nd Amendment is the most powerful amendment to the Constitution. In one stroke, it takes away all other rights any individual has. It’s very sad and even more strange that a majority of the anti-abortion people are also gun owners. They scream that the lives of the unborn must be protected at all costs but THEN if there’s even a hint their gun rights might be tweaked, not taken away, but tweaked, that’s totally unacceptable. Dead kids shot up in an elementary school is a perfectly fine price to pay so fucks like Mac can go wave his dick around and pretend to be GI Joe while praising the shooter for having the balls to go thru with their plan of killing a large number of people. But the poor woman who is brutally raped and gets pregnant from it, that child must be protected.

Goddamn. What the fuck has happened to this country?

Dream another dream. This dream is over.

You're right, it is over. That's why I dream about living somewhere else, where this sort of thing doesn't happen. Which is pretty much everwhere else, by the way.

Verb’s just being an asshole douche. He thinks he being cute by responding to my quotes with Van Halen lyrics. What a guy.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:44 pm 
Gone

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
The 2nd Amendment is the most powerful amendment to the Constitution. In one stroke, it takes away all other rights any individual has. It’s very sad and even more strange that a majority of the anti-abortion people are also gun owners. They scream that the lives of the unborn must be protected at all costs but THEN if there’s even a hint their gun rights might be tweaked, not taken away, but tweaked, that’s totally unacceptable. Dead kids shot up in an elementary school is a perfectly fine price to pay so fucks like Mac can go wave his dick around and pretend to be GI Joe while praising the shooter for having the balls to go thru with their plan of killing a large number of people. But the poor woman who is brutally raped and gets pregnant from it, that child must be protected.

You're right, it is over. That's why I dream about living somewhere else, where this sort of thing doesn't happen. Which is pretty much everwhere else, by the way.

Verb’s just being an asshole douche. He thinks he being cute by responding to my quotes with Van Halen lyrics. What a guy.

I thought it was our thing :(

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 pm 
Major Dude

verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:

It’s never my thing to make fun of kids being shot down and killed. But you be you.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:46 pm 
Gone

Hey mac, any thoughts on the non-pussy status of the individual who murdered 14 defenseless elementary school kids? I mean, he knew going in that he'd either end up dead or in jail after all. I bet his balls were HUGE amirite?

I read he shot his grandma and was running from the cops. Weird. He's also Latinx

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:46 pm 
Gone

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:

It’s never my thing to make fun of kids being shot down and killed. But you be you.

That's not what I did

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:51 pm 
Gone

Hey mac, any thoughts on the non-pussy status of the individual who murdered 14 defenseless elementary school kids? I mean, he knew going in that he'd either end up dead or in jail after all. I bet his balls were HUGE amirite?

Mowing down defenseless people, especially children, is truly an act of cowardice. This makes me sick to my stomach. It's horrific. I already walked back my dumb take, not sure what more you want from me.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:52 pm 
Major Dude

verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:

That's not what I did

Maybe not. But a shoulder shrug and “oh, well. Nothing more to do. Let me find a Van Halen lyric” seems like making fun of the situation and not any better.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:56 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

Just awful. What can you say?

I know most of you already know this, but it doesn’t have to be this way. The problem is serious but it’s not insurmountable. I hope in our lifetimes that significant change occurs in the USA.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:36 pm 
AnalLog

Numbers have been revised. 18 children killed, 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:42 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Thanks, Spenno, but nothing will change.

This place is too stupid.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:56 pm 
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Who had Adam Lanza Sandy Hook 10 year anniversary tour on their 2022 bingo cards?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:10 am 
AnalLog

Jammer XCI wrote:
Who had Adam Lanza Sandy Hook 10 year anniversary tour on their 2022 bingo cards?

OMG hahahaha you're so clever what a great time to make a zinger! You should be on Twitter!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:32 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Quote:
GOP Sen. Thom Tillis warned Democrats against having a “reflexive reaction” in the wake of the Texas school shooting that left 15 people dead, by trying to pass laws that would impinge on Second Amendment rights, saying he is confident in the coming days it will be learned that there were “signs” the 18-year-old shooter was “at risk.”

“It's horrible. And you know what we need to avoid is the reflexive reaction we have to say this could all be solved by not having guns in anyone's hands. We can always talk about reasonable measures, but we also have to talk about better situational awareness. I'm almost certain that in the coming days or weeks, we're going to find out that there were signs that this person was at risk, and we need to have an equal or greater attention on prevention and that's a key part of it,”

There were probably signs. Let’s focus on prevention and not pass any silly gun laws

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:37 am 
The Master

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Quote:
GOP Sen. Thom Tillis warned Democrats against having a “reflexive reaction” in the wake of the Texas school shooting that left 15 people dead, by trying to pass laws that would impinge on Second Amendment rights, saying he is confident in the coming days it will be learned that there were “signs” the 18-year-old shooter was “at risk.”

“It's horrible. And you know what we need to avoid is the reflexive reaction we have to say this could all be solved by not having guns in anyone's hands. We can always talk about reasonable measures, but we also have to talk about better situational awareness. I'm almost certain that in the coming days or weeks, we're going to find out that there were signs that this person was at risk, and we need to have an equal or greater attention on prevention and that's a key part of it,”

There were probably signs. Let’s focus on prevention and not pass any silly gun laws

I fucking give up. I don't even see the point in voting. I've wasted thousands of dollars on donating to various causes and charities over the years. I fucking give up. This country is absolutely sick.

Where are we going rud ?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:44 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Idk but somewhere else please

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:45 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Hey where were we at with that armed guards plan?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 am 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

Heartbreaking to turn on the news channels tonight after a friendly dinner; I was looking forward to seeing primary results only to find out about another mass shooting, another school, another elementary school.
And once again nothing will change.
I love this country but god damn it’s frustrating sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:55 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Mercia. Where conservatives only care about a fetus until it is born then fuck you

Also Merica. We don’t trust teachers to teach our children the way we want them too but here’s a gun please be sure to put your life on the line if there is a school shooting.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:56 am 
AnalLog

Shithole country. There, I said it.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:09 am 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

Most of the fatalities were not even ten years old.
I remember not too long ago people said there would never be a mass shooting in Texas because Texans would shoot back. We didn’t need another example of the folly of that thinking.
Yet collectively we don’t care enough to change. If recent history holds true it just a matter of time before there is another.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256 ... 346  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate