The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271 ... 346  Next
 Post subject: Re: America..why won't you just ban the fucking gun?
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:00 pm 
Major Dude

verb_to_trust wrote:
So is it true that the cops posted up outside for like 40 minutes and waited for the swat team instead of going in the school. If I was one of those cops I would kill myself.

I see you edited out your transphobic part, you pussy. At least have the nerve to stand behind your bigoted postings.

Gone

Bammer wrote:
macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Mac please rank the reasons why people with tiny penises need to be able to possess high capacity automatic assault rifles.

*semi-automatic

you are literally the worst kind of person to have a conversation with. you completely ignore content of bammer's post and only reply to correct a pretty pointless detail.

A post framed like his doesn't warrant a sincere response.

Yes it does. Rank them.

1. To resist a tyrannical government should it come to that, and we've seen a lot of "that will never happen" happen around the world over the past two years.
2. Self-defense
3. Hunting/competition/recreational shooting

Rank This Poster

macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Mac please rank the reasons why people with tiny penises need to be able to possess high capacity automatic assault rifles.

*semi-automatic

you are literally the worst kind of person to have a conversation with. you completely ignore content of bammer's post and only reply to correct a pretty pointless detail.

it's not just this post. you just argue in circles and avoid answering any legit questions about why civilians need access to weapons designed to kill multiple people.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:02 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:03 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
So is it true that the cops posted up outside for like 40 minutes and waited for the swat team instead of going in the school. If I was one of those cops I would kill myself.

I see you edited out your transphobic part, you pussy. At least have the nerve to stand behind your bigoted postings.

Apparently he wants to stick around on RM a little while longer.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:04 pm 
Gone

verb_to_trust wrote:
Won't people just be able to 3d print these weapons even if they get banned? The technology will be there.

Great point. 3D printing technology has made gun building far more accessible to the average person. Even without it, unless lathes and mills are banned, guns will always exist, even if it was somehow possible to confiscate all the ones already in circulation.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:06 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

verb_to_trust wrote:
Won't people just be able to 3d print these weapons even if they get banned? The technology will be there.

Yes. But something tells me it might take a while to get it put together, as opposed to just walking into a store and buying it bc you're 18.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:07 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

I guess if we can't 100% fix the problem we shouldn't even try.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:07 pm 
Gone

warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:

*semi-automatic

it's not just this post. you just argue in circles and avoid answering any legit questions about why civilians need access to weapons designed to kill multiple people.

We're not going to solve the issue here on RM, so don't pretend that this discussion is about anything more than owning the libs/GOP.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:08 pm 
Rank This Poster

macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:
macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:

*semi-automatic

Yes it does. Rank them.

1. To resist a tyrannical government should it come to that, and we've seen a lot of "that will never happen" happen around the world over the past two years.
2. Self-defense

:haha: what world do you live on that citizens of the US are going to be able to defeat the US Armed Forces? this is just nonsense.

wouldn't a hunting rifle or hand gun be just as, if not more effective, for self defense?

why on earth would anyone consider recreational shooting more important than the protection of humans? this isn't even part of the bullshit, outdated constitutional argument. its just weirdos playing with guns.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:09 pm 
Rank This Poster

macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Great point. 3D printing technology has made gun building far more accessible to the average person. Even without it, unless lathes and mills are banned, guns will always exist, even if it was somehow possible to confiscate all the ones already in circulation.

no one wants to do this, why do you guys always say this?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:10 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Mickey wrote:

This is horrible.

But let's not lose sight of the actual problem.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:11 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Simple Torture wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
So is it true that the cops posted up outside for like 40 minutes and waited for the swat team instead of going in the school. It's some 18 year old who wears dresses, just murk the piece of shit. If I was one of those cops I would kill myself.

Some 18 year old that wears dresses? What’s that supposed to mean?

verb is spouting some 4chan-inspired rhetoric that the shooter was a trans woman, which I haven't seen anywhere besides the fringiest of sources. It's gotten to the point where sickos are posting images of other trans women and saying they're the shooter.

The shooter may well have been trans or a crossdresser, I have no idea, but I am certain that verb is a transphobic piece of garbage.

Hey, don't worry, I quoted verb's transphobia so it's clear to everyone that's he's a human piece of shit.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:12 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Simple Torture wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
So is it true that the cops posted up outside for like 40 minutes and waited for the swat team instead of going in the school. It's some 18 year old who wears dresses, just murk the piece of shit. If I was one of those cops I would kill myself.

Some 18 year old that wears dresses? What’s that supposed to mean?

verb is spouting some 4chan-inspired rhetoric that the shooter was a trans woman, which I haven't seen anywhere besides the fringiest of sources. It's gotten to the point where sickos are posting images of other trans women and saying they're the shooter.

The shooter may well have been trans or a crossdresser, I have no idea, but I am certain that verb is a transphobic piece of garbage.

Hey, don't worry, I quoted verb's transphobia so it's clear to everyone that's he's a human piece of shit.

Calling him human is a bit of a stretch

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:12 pm 
Gone

warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

It has always been the endgame.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:13 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

It has always been the endgame.

Whoa, warehouse is Diane Feinstein? I had no idea

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:14 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

But we haven't even started "the game" yet.

Gone

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

I made a mistake. I'm not going to try and explain it. Just wanted to get rid of it.

Mind Your Tanners

elliseamos wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Yes. But something tells me it might take a while to get it put together, as opposed to just walking into a store and buying it bc you're 18.

This is just another variation on "if you make guns illegal/more difficult to buy legally then only criminals will have guns." Maybe! But I've interacted with some of the neighborhood drug dealers here--they are definitely not smart enough to 3D-print a gun or find one on the dark web. Could Stephen Paddock 3D-print a long gun? Yeah, totally (especially as an intelligence asset lol). Could this kid have secretly 3D-printed a long gun at home? Pretty doubtful. So making these weapons harder to pick up from your local Wal-Mart isn't going to stop everyone but it's sort of absurd to think there wouldn't be an impact from common-sense policies like raising the minimum age of purchase.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 2:15 pm 
mXn

macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:
macphisto wrote:
warehouse wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Bammer wrote:

*semi-automatic

Yes it does. Rank them.

2. Self-defense

So incredibly weak

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6909 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271 ... 346  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate