Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Not worthy of a thread News

Thu April 14, 2022 2:53 pm

censor me harder daddy.

Max Bootlicker will always be king of bad takes.

Thu April 14, 2022 3:40 pm

Peeps wrote:

is he in some sort of battle with MTG, lauren and matt for saying the most batshit crazy words imaginable?

lol I can't believe there are people in the world who consider this idiot a thought leader.

Thu April 14, 2022 9:30 pm

Is he wrong?

Thu April 14, 2022 9:33 pm

Maybe I misinterpreted what he was saying, but it sounded like he was implying a cause and effect.

Thu April 14, 2022 10:43 pm

Fri April 15, 2022 12:28 pm

1. X isn't real, conspiracy theorist!
2. Ok, X is real, but it's not a big deal.

3. Ok, X is real and it's a big deal, but it's a good thing.
4. Ok, X is real and it's a big deal and it's bad, but you deserve it.

Fri April 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Didn't the assholes that stuffed ballot boxes in Chicago for JFK have the decency to stay quiet?

Thu April 21, 2022 12:57 pm

Thu April 21, 2022 1:08 pm

I can't wait for Rudy to die so I never have to see his stupid face on TV again.

Thu April 21, 2022 8:35 pm

This whole tweet thread is killing me.

Thu April 21, 2022 8:38 pm

lol

Sat April 23, 2022 4:29 am

Did no one warn Ilhan Omar about Indian Twitter before her Kashmir visit?

Sat April 23, 2022 4:55 am

How could they do him like that?

Sat April 23, 2022 6:30 pm

A Florida Bride And Her Caterer Allegedly Served Cannabis-Laced Food To Unknowing Guests

Several of the unwitting guests became so stoned they had to be hospitalized.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ju ... dding-food

I love edibles, but come on... you can't just DRUG PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING THEM

Sat April 23, 2022 6:31 pm

After realizing she felt high, she asked the bride if the food was laced. "[Svoboda] said 'yes' and acted like [the guest] should be excited as if she were given a gift," according to the affidavit. "[The guest] said [Svoboda] told her she had put marijuana in the oil, smiled, and shook her head yes and acted excited."

After speaking to the bride, the guest said she felt like her heart was going to stop so she went to her car and went to sleep. She reported feeling terrified, according to court documents, so "she sent a text to herself in case she died in her car so that someone would know what happened to her."

Sat April 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Jorge wrote:A Florida Bride And Her Caterer Allegedly Served Cannabis-Laced Food To Unknowing Guests

Several of the unwitting guests became so stoned they had to be hospitalized.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ju ... dding-food

I love edibles, but come on... you can't just DRUG PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING THEM

We used to do an annual Friendsgiving dinner/party. One year, my buddy brought stuffing with weed in it and didn’t tell anyone. It was a weird evening.

Sat April 23, 2022 6:44 pm

"she sent a text to herself in case she died in her car so that someone would know what happened to her."

:haha:

NOT COOL to dose people without their consent, but that story is hilarious.

Sat April 23, 2022 6:47 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:How could they do him like that?

counterpoint: if the remaining penis ends up being on the large side he can then say "babe, this isn't even the big one"

Sat April 23, 2022 7:09 pm

Jorge wrote:
After realizing she felt high, she asked the bride if the food was laced. "[Svoboda] said 'yes' and acted like [the guest] should be excited as if she were given a gift," according to the affidavit. "[The guest] said [Svoboda] told her she had put marijuana in the oil, smiled, and shook her head yes and acted excited."

After speaking to the bride, the guest said she felt like her heart was going to stop so she went to her car and went to sleep. She reported feeling terrified, according to court documents, so "she sent a text to herself in case she died in her car so that someone would know what happened to her."

My first instinct was mock these people for being a bunch of pansies, but I've eaten too much weed before and it can get quite unpleasant. If that was your first experience I could see it really freaking you out.

Sat April 23, 2022 7:12 pm

Or if you weren't expecting it, or if your tolerance is low, or if you are allergic to it (some people are!)
Post a reply