Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Not worthy of a thread News

Sat July 18, 2020 12:55 am

Jorge wrote:The body of a tech founder was found dismembered in his Manhattan condo, electric saw next to him

https://www.businessinsider.com/founder ... cebook.com

His assistant did it

Sat July 18, 2020 4:15 am

that's fucking horrible

steals $90k from the guy

then gets caught

doesn't get the cops called on him. only gets fired.

decides to go murder the guy?

fuck that guy

you steal $90k from someone they should get to come chop you up

Sat July 18, 2020 11:04 am

Mon July 20, 2020 12:43 am

Mon July 20, 2020 2:44 am

does wearing whiteface get you cancelled

Mon July 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Dat Ass, right?

Mon July 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Stickman wrote:
Jorge wrote:The body of a tech founder was found dismembered in his Manhattan condo, electric saw next to him

https://www.businessinsider.com/founder ... cebook.com

His assistant did it

Damn, I'd have bet money that was Patrick Bateman's handy work.

Mon July 20, 2020 4:53 pm

"surfboards" :?

Mon July 20, 2020 5:03 pm

doug rr wrote:"surfboards" :?

:lol:

Tue July 21, 2020 2:15 am

Bi_3 wrote:Dat Ass, right?

Tue July 21, 2020 10:08 pm

I dont understand why someone hasnt turned him into a Juggalo in that pic.

Wed July 22, 2020 3:08 pm

https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/charges-filed-in-sexual-assault-case-linked-to-madisons-calvary-gospel-church/article_34569c20-ab50-5d81-862c-d425b1281b54.html

I hope this case gets some traction and those involved face justice. I never attended this particular church, but the one I grew up in was affiliated with it (in the same "district"), and stories like this are not uncommon. The whole international organization is overdue for a reckoning.

tl;dr 27 year old pedo starts grooming a 10 y/o girl in Sunday school, starts raping her at 12, marries her at 18 (when he's 35) with the blessing of her parents and the church, whose pastor was one of the most powerful figures within this denomination.

Wed July 22, 2020 3:22 pm

It's time.

Wed July 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Bi_3 wrote:It's time.

:shake:

Thu July 23, 2020 12:25 am

No love for Ohio, The Biggest Bribery scandal in state history, and an inflamed goiter named Householder?!

I expected someone else to post about it first. Crazy story.

Thu July 23, 2020 12:51 am

ghost wrote:https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/charges-filed-in-sexual-assault-case-linked-to-madisons-calvary-gospel-church/article_34569c20-ab50-5d81-862c-d425b1281b54.html

I hope this case gets some traction and those involved face justice. I never attended this particular church, but the one I grew up in was affiliated with it (in the same "district"), and stories like this are not uncommon. The whole international organization is overdue for a reckoning.

tl;dr 27 year old pedo starts grooming a 10 y/o girl in Sunday school, starts raping her at 12, marries her at 18 (when he's 35) with the blessing of her parents and the church, whose pastor was one of the most powerful figures within this denomination.

it's just astonishing that churches are always a magnet for this. it is a group specifically, theoretically, dedicated to doing good things. and yet instead, tons of people in charge just use it to molest children. meanwhile there are gun manufacturers, narcotics manufacturers, poison manufacturers - their express mandate is to create bad things. are they molesting children anywhere near the rate of the institutions whose mandate is specifically to promote doing good things? not at all

Thu July 23, 2020 1:06 am

Bi_3 wrote:It's time.

Hahah yeah fuck you dog! Fuck you! Don't love me so much!

Fri July 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Sat August 01, 2020 6:57 am

Wed August 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Alvaro Uribe has been put on house arrest during his trial for witness tampering, and my various social media timelines are going crazy -- some are celebrating gleefully that he's finally facing any kind of justice, some are upset that he's on trial at all. My family is close to Uribe (his son is married to my cousin, so he's tight with my dad and uncles and has attended various family events) so they're outraged despite the fact that the evidence against him seems so clear. Uribe fanatics are very much like Trump fanatics in that he could do just about anything and they'd still love him
Post a reply