The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 321  Next
 Post subject: Re: Not worthy of a thread News
PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 7:15 pm 
The Master

You’re such a narc, dude.

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 7:18 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

JuanHamm wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Quote:
After realizing she felt high, she asked the bride if the food was laced. "[Svoboda] said 'yes' and acted like [the guest] should be excited as if she were given a gift," according to the affidavit. "[The guest] said [Svoboda] told her she had put marijuana in the oil, smiled, and shook her head yes and acted excited."

After speaking to the bride, the guest said she felt like her heart was going to stop so she went to her car and went to sleep. She reported feeling terrified, according to court documents, so "she sent a text to herself in case she died in her car so that someone would know what happened to her."

My first instinct was mock these people for being a bunch of pansies, but I've eaten too much weed before and it can get quite unpleasant. If that was your first experience I could see it really freaking you out.

How does she know that these guests don’t have jobs that drug test regularly?

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 7:20 pm 
The Master

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Quote:
After realizing she felt high, she asked the bride if the food was laced. "[Svoboda] said 'yes' and acted like [the guest] should be excited as if she were given a gift," according to the affidavit. "[The guest] said [Svoboda] told her she had put marijuana in the oil, smiled, and shook her head yes and acted excited."

After speaking to the bride, the guest said she felt like her heart was going to stop so she went to her car and went to sleep. She reported feeling terrified, according to court documents, so "she sent a text to herself in case she died in her car so that someone would know what happened to her."

My first instinct was mock these people for being a bunch of pansies, but I've eaten too much weed before and it can get quite unpleasant. If that was your first experience I could see it really freaking you out.

She doesn’t care.

Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Or that some guests are on the wagon because of past addiction? This was fucking stupid and if i was someone recovering or that had to drug test at work i would have burnt the place down

Misplaced My Sponge

spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Quote:

She doesn’t care.

How does she know that they didn't make a pledge to a DARE officer to never do drugs?

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 7:21 pm 
Future Drummer

I love the green stuff, but I f’n hate edibles. Never use that stuff, gives me major anxiety. I would have been very pissed off. F these newlyweds.

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 10:28 pm 
Polluted

Rob wrote:
I love the green stuff, but I f’n hate edibles. Never use that stuff, gives me major anxiety. I would have been very pissed off. F these newlyweds.

Huh, it's the opposite for me. I like to smoke some sativa when there's something to do, but more than 1 good hit and I'm an anxious mf. 10-15mg of gummies? So chill.

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 10:29 pm 
Polluted

Also, dosing the unexpected is fucked up.

PostPosted: Sat April 23, 2022 11:19 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Self wrote:
Rob wrote:

Huh, it's the opposite for me.

Me too. This is very strange indeed, Rob.

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 3:50 am 
Future Drummer

Ello Sailor wrote:
Self wrote:
Rob wrote:

Huh, it's the opposite for me.

Me too. This is very strange indeed, Rob.

Sorry dudes. I can smoke all night long and be fine. But give me a strong edible and an hour later I’ll be pacing around, talking to myself, hating life, pondering health issues…

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 10:55 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Maybe you're inhaling wrong...

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 1:08 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Last time I bought edibles, they had options for how you wanted to feel.

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 5:19 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

:shake:

4-year-old dies after grandmother forces her to drink whiskey

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 7:02 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

:roll: lightweight

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 8:17 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

French President Emmanuel Macron defeated far-right leader Marine Le Pen to win re-election Sunday, with projections as polls closed showing him winning 58% to 42%.

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 8:22 pm 
The Master

elliseamos wrote:
French President Emmanuel Macron defeated far-right leader Marine Le Pen to win re-election Sunday, with projections as polls closed showing him winning 58% to 42%.

Closer margin that 2017, when they were 66% - 34%. Interesting that she presented a kindler, gentler form of xenophobic protectionism and gained significant ground. Don't know enough about French politics and pandemic experience to know if there were specific issues driving the turnout here?

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 9:15 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

tragabigzanda wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Closer margin that 2017, when they were 66% - 34%. Interesting that she presented a kindler, gentler form of xenophobic protectionism and gained significant ground. Don't know enough about French politics and pandemic experience to know if there were specific issues driving the turnout here?

Polling showed Macron set for a result similar to 2017, and then he started vocally anticipating some very unpopular ideas (raising the retirement age being the biggie) that sent his approval into free fall.

But that’s kind of the heart of it: in 2017 he didn’t have any of the baggage that an incumbent who had just navigated a pandemic and economic upheaval would have. And he ended this campaign proposing changes that are more or less raw sacrifices on the part of the people. If anything, it should’ve been a heck of a lot closer than it was if La Pen’s populism was going to see it as evidence of gained ground.

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 10:13 pm 
The Master

Thanks McP!

PostPosted: Sun April 24, 2022 10:54 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
Thanks McP!

*Merci

PostPosted: Wed April 27, 2022 6:09 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Truly not worthy of news

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 321  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate