The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 97  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brexit
PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 12:35 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
I'm all for more self determination, though determining for yourself to run back into the arms of the Leviathon wouldn't be my advice.

Lot of personal experience with the EU yourself there, burt?

How's your experience with the EU? Your girlfriend doesn't count.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 12:36 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I'm glad we're all in here in this thread speaking with personal experience.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 12:58 am 
The Master

BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
I'm all for more self determination, though determining for yourself to run back into the arms of the Leviathon wouldn't be my advice.

I like traveling throughout the EU. And i only know what i get from her and her family and friends back there.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:00 am 

Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

I like traveling throughout the EU. And i only know what i get from her and her family and friends back there.

What does she think about Catalonia?

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:03 am 
The Master

BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

What does she think about Catalonia?

Im not sure. Though I think she was just there this fall. I know her heart is in Calpe, near Valencia though.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:04 am 

If she's not pro independence she's probably a fascist.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:43 am 
what on earth am I talking about

BurtReynolds wrote:
If she's not pro independence she's probably a fascist.

Burt :
EU is evil and wants to be a superstate controlling all Europe!

Also Burt:
Yeah but the EU don’t get involved with member states internal politics and wouldn’t look at Catalonia!

You haven’t a fucking clue you clown stick to your white supremacy forums and fuck off.

Or just at least read something. Anything.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:51 am 

dont you have some star wars to talk about?

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:58 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Brexit, Day 16383858

the multinational corporations have already left

the russian money laundering real estate purchases continue

when will it end

when

will
it end

wake me up when its over

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 2:23 am 

The bizarre part

All the brexit party candidates have been mauled and ignored at the polls.

So it looks like Britains voters have adressed its rampant racism and just gone Tory.
Which is the same thing just less obvious.

Such a weird election. And we’re not finished.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 2:41 am 

Fucking hell

Looks like Sinn feins John finucane has taken a historically long held DUP seat from Nigel dodds.

These names mean nothing to you.

It’s a very very big deal. Trust me.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 2:59 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

this sounds exciting

we need some type of cultural attaché to translate for us

i want to say that simpletorture can do it

or if McP shifted gears and went straight euro for several months

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 7:32 am 

This pretty much explains where the DUP now find themselves

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 7:33 am 

96583UP wrote:
this sounds exciting

Where are we sending them?

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 12:59 pm 
Broken Tamborine

dimejinky99 wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Strat wrote:
Sounds like scotland won enough seats and will hold another vote for Independence and actually leave now so they can stay in the EU, yea?

Westminster (England) have to approve the vote and under the torrid the chances are slim.

While true within the constitution, they’re already readying a legal challenge. UN charter
Premise being every country has the right to self determination free of the dominion of another.

They’re being taken out of the Eu against their will. Eu has signaled they’ll be fast tracked back in. Especially now given Westminster giving them so much hassle last three years.

It’s only going one way.

I can't help wondering if this is what the Tories are engineering towards - Spain vetoes EU membership because Scotland left against UK's will?

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:28 pm 

Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Strat wrote:
Sounds like scotland won enough seats and will hold another vote for Independence and actually leave now so they can stay in the EU, yea?

Westminster (England) have to approve the vote and under the torrid the chances are slim.

While true within the constitution, they’re already readying a legal challenge. UN charter
Premise being every country has the right to self determination free of the dominion of another.

They’re being taken out of the Eu against their will. Eu has signaled they’ll be fast tracked back in. Especially now given Westminster giving them so much hassle last three years.

It’s only going one way.

I can't help wondering if this is what the Tories are engineering towards - Spain vetoes EU membership because Scotland left against UK's will?

This is already covered last time. Spain has a constitutional right to Catalonia whereas England doesn’t on Scotland so the Spanish leader said they’d have no objections to Scotland rejoining.
Johnson has infinitely bigger problems in the EU w the negotiations upcoming and no way will the Eu allow themselves be used by him like that against Scotland. They’ll bend over backwards to let them in now. Johnson is detested in Eu HQ

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 1:45 pm 
Broken Tamborine

dimejinky99 wrote:
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Strat wrote:

It’s only going one way.

This is already covered last time. Spain has a constitutional right to Catalonia whereas England doesn’t on Scotland so the Spanish leader said they’d have no objections to Scotland rejoining.
Johnson has infinitely bigger problems in the EU w the negotiations upcoming and no way will the Eu allow themselves be used by him like that against Scotland. They’ll bend over backwards to let them in now. Johnson is detested in Eu HQ

Wow, I didn't know that! :o Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 2:52 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:
this sounds exciting

Where are we sending them?

Their training will begin, shipwrecked on the coast of sicily, with only a few euro in hand and nothing else, where they must make their own way north to the european centre; completing bit jobs here and there and living the life of a migrant - until they can amass sufficient funds to secure transport to Oslo. There, they will live in ascetic devotion with Anders, immersed in the ways of the Nordics. From there, we will arrange transport via shipping vessel to the Republic of Ireland, where they will spend several months in intensive re-education with none other than yourself, on a series of socio-political themes each delivered through the lens of the classical elements. Then on the eve of the final day, there will be a pub crawl; and the next morning, eggs.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 2:53 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

I think you two are being overly optimistic about Scotland being recognized as separate from the U.K. any time soon. I could see a reunified IE before that.

PostPosted: Fri December 13, 2019 3:19 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Bi_3 wrote:
I think you two are being overly optimistic about Scotland being recognized as separate from the U.K. any time soon. I could see a reunified IE before that.

I think the former probably has to happen for the latter to happen. Scotland is a lot closer to Ireland than anywhere else in Britain, even though Wales sticks out to the West.

Edit - I meant Ireland before Scotland...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 97  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate