The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:01 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 14056
Location: Cumberland, RI
peace full

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
This is who is still in there:

Image

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37454
i wonder if any of them are kanye fans

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:31 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2889
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So did they get everybody out if there or are there still some people in there?

*edit - apparently there are still people in the building. Also, they are claiming the guy that was killed was cooperating and had his hands up when he was shot. Doubtful.



When keeping it real goes wrong?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51602
Location: Sector 7-G
I don't like people playin on my phone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Electromatic wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So did they get everybody out if there or are there still some people in there?

*edit - apparently there are still people in the building. Also, they are claiming the guy that was killed was cooperating and had his hands up when he was shot. Doubtful.



When keeping it real goes wrong?

Who knows...


Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/oregon ... index.html

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37454
Chloe wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So did they get everybody out if there or are there still some people in there?

*edit - apparently there are still people in the building. Also, they are claiming the guy that was killed was cooperating and had his hands up when he was shot. Doubtful.



When keeping it real goes wrong?

Who knows...


Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/oregon ... index.html

then maybe don't do some stupid illegal shit dumbass

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15238
HE DIED FOR FREEDOM LV

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So did they get everybody out if there or are there still some people in there?

*edit - apparently there are still people in the building. Also, they are claiming the guy that was killed was cooperating and had his hands up when he was shot. Doubtful.



When keeping it real goes wrong?

Who knows...


Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/oregon ... index.html

then maybe don't do some stupid illegal shit dumbass

:thumbsup:

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

Fine. I guess I'll see you in April then.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

Fine. I guess I'll see you in April then.

:haha: :haha:
Way to derail things. And you wonder why people don't post here :roll:

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

Fine. I guess I'll see you in April then.

:haha: :haha:
Way to derail things. And you wonder why people don't post here :roll:

I was joking! Always good to post with you and doc. I am looking forward to April though!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

Fine. I guess I'll see you in April then.

:haha: :haha:
Way to derail things. And you wonder why people don't post here :roll:

I was joking! Always good to post with you and doc. I am looking forward to April though!

I think we should talk about the Oregon standoff.

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
You could post more, you know. You and your husband.

Meh. I try every now and then...

Fine. I guess I'll see you in April then.

:haha: :haha:
Way to derail things. And you wonder why people don't post here :roll:

I was joking! Always good to post with you and doc. I am looking forward to April though!

I think we should talk about the Oregon standoff.

What do you think those people are saying to each other that are still in the building?

"great, now our leader isn't here. I knew this was a bad idea"

"I'm going to tell the cops you guys were holding me hostage"

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What do you think those people are saying to each other that are still in the building?

"great, now our leader isn't here. I knew this was a bad idea"

"I'm going to tell the cops you guys were holding me hostage"

Depends how dedicated they are to this "movement". I'm pretty crazy and adventurous but this exceeds anything I'd be up for. How long has this been going on now? 3 weeks roughly?

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51496
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What do you think those people are saying to each other that are still in the building?

"great, now our leader isn't here. I knew this was a bad idea"

"I'm going to tell the cops you guys were holding me hostage"

Depends how dedicated they are to this "movement". I'm pretty crazy and adventurous but this exceeds anything I'd be up for. How long has this been going on now? 3 weeks roughly?

I'll be interested to see what actions the government takes after all of this. Will they rebuild the fences that the militia tore down and piss them off again?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Lynchburg, VA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What do you think those people are saying to each other that are still in the building?

"great, now our leader isn't here. I knew this was a bad idea"

"I'm going to tell the cops you guys were holding me hostage"

Depends how dedicated they are to this "movement". I'm pretty crazy and adventurous but this exceeds anything I'd be up for. How long has this been going on now? 3 weeks roughly?

I'll be interested to see what actions the government takes after all of this. Will they rebuild the fences that the militia tore down and piss them off again?

They should have to pay for it. Idiot goat dinks.
Not sure why the local government didn't do anything from the beginning... sure it's a small town and there may only be 2 State Police on patrol at any given time, not enough resources to deal with these yahoos.
Guess that answers my own question.

If the locals were actually supporting this it would be scary.

_________________
I hate to say I love you,
But oh goddamn I love you,
You know I do.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Stand-off
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2016 9:36 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1809
Chloe wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
So did they get everybody out if there or are there still some people in there?

*edit - apparently there are still people in the building. Also, they are claiming the guy that was killed was cooperating and had his hands up when he was shot. Doubtful.



When keeping it real goes wrong?

Who knows...


Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/oregon ... index.html



WTF. This POS has 11 kids. The 'battle for freedom' takes a backseat to providing for the family. What a tool.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 4:34 am